Starfire Sportfishing...Sat. Nov. 3 ... Morro Bay Landing

Started by Big Tim, October 28, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on November 01, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
i can send eddie down with some whole squid........

Pa leeeze... Whole Squid  ;D How about you send Alan down with Eddie.

Tim

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on November 01, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on October 31, 2018, 06:49:55 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on October 31, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
various shrimp flys  going with.
Most are  5/0-8/0 .

I might need to steal a few of those for the newbie I'm bringing with me!!!!! I'll buy ya a beer or two

Do we need an extra rod n reel for the newbie...Apparently I have to many  ;D

BT
I'm gonna bring a few extras but I'm limited on conventional reel set ups which I think will be easier for her to crank up heavy jigs all day using the rail.... I figure between myself and all the extra gear the crew usually brings I think we could outfit the whole boat....

Thanks for asking buddy! Looking forward to seeing all you fine gents one again

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on November 01, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on November 01, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on October 31, 2018, 06:49:55 PM
Quote from: theswimmer on October 31, 2018, 06:29:35 PM
various shrimp flys  going with.
Most are  5/0-8/0 .

I might need to steal a few of those for the newbie I'm bringing with me!!!!! I'll buy ya a beer or two

Do we need an extra rod n reel for the newbie...Apparently I have to many  ;D

BT
I'm gonna bring a few extras but I'm limited on conventional reel set ups which I think will be easier for her to crank up heavy jigs all day using the rail.... I figure between myself and all the extra gear the crew usually brings I think we could outfit the whole boat....

Thanks for asking buddy! Looking forward to seeing all you fine gents one again

You said "Fine Gents" huh, huh, huh....I'll bring my 40 year old Jigmaster & 1997 Okuma rod just in case.

BT

Fishy247

QuoteDo we need an extra rod n reel for the newbie...Apparently I have to many  Grin

Is there really such a thing Tim?

Big Tim

Fishy247

theswimmer

Ya Timmy foiled it up with garlic  , pepper and what ever else was in the spice  cabinet along with a healthy dose of Evo and lime juice , smokin dinner....,
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn