Making Portuguese Canned Tuna Oct. 27, 2018

Started by El Pescador, October 28, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Quote from: gstours on October 24, 2020, 01:47:56 PM
After reading this i got to thinking what was cruel was getting up that sleeping bear with a stick to bake your tuna while you eat tarts! :o

Gary,

YOU THINK I'D TRY to wake up Dominick????   NO WAY,   I had Linda run tackle for me.

I'm always a thinking man!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Yeah, I don't do mornings very well.  Who ever decided we need to go fishing at the crack-o-dawn???  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Dominick,  i,m wondering if the boats have left you oar the women for being a good sleeper in person?   Tiptoes hurt more than horn toots of what I can remember? ???
   Butt here is a good reason to be fashionably late..... you might have learned this from Linda,  ???? :-X
  Either way a little tuna on the trade winds of a jet can be paired with some  wine and make a great starter of.... when r we goin fishin?? ;D

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on November 09, 2020, 04:08:29 AM
Dominick,  i,m wondering if the boats have left you oar the women for being a good sleeper in person?   Tiptoes hurt more than horn toots of what I can remember? ???
   Butt here is a good reason to be fashionably late..... you might have learned this from Linda,  ???? :-X
  Either way a little tuna on the trade winds of a jet can be paired with some  wine and make a great starter of.... when r we goin fishin?? ;D

Were you testing some of your home brew when you posted this?   ;D ;D I could not follow it all.  ::) :-* I can be grumpy as a bear in the morning.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Rancanfish

You are a funny man, but I went 'huh?' too. Gary is having fun, or auto correct is enjoying a busy day.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Dominick

Yup Randy, Gary is a very funny man.  Enjoyed many a day laughing and fishing with the Buttman.  Dominick

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Rocket Dog

Oh my. After reading this thread, I have to now find some albies and learn how to can the Portuguese way!

Dominick

Quote from: Rancanfish on November 11, 2020, 05:07:59 AM
I meant you jester sir.   :D

You think I'm funny?  Whatayoumean?   :D ;D ;D  Dominick