Fishing on the Huli Cat this Sunday 10/21/2018 - Plenty of room!

Started by jlezama, October 19, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama

Hi All
       I am going fishing with Tom at the Huli Cat this Sunday October 21st, there is lots of room! Anybody interested in going? Please call Tom, (his website does not seem to be functional) at 6507262926.
Hope to see you there!
Juan

Fishy247

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm supposed to be on the Kahuna Sunday, but we might be cancelled. Is it rockcod or salmon?

Mike

jlezama

Hey Mike
   It'll be rockcod, pretty solid action last week with Lings
Juan

Fishy247

jlezama

100-140 ft, there is a depth restriction in place so they cannot fish in deep reef I think

Fishy247

Yeah, they're stuck inside of 180' north of Pigeon Pt. I just found out that my trip is going after all, so I'm not going to make it up there this time. Post it next time you are going though, I might be able to make it!

Mike

jlezama

The Irony, my trip just got cancelled :/ good luck Mike!
Juan

Dominick

Quote from: jlezama on October 21, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
The Irony, my trip just got cancelled :/ good luck Mike!
Juan

Juan, what is the minimum amount of people will the Huli Cat go out with?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

jlezama

Well, I was the only one signed up that time, I did not think it was that "open".
I have seen them go with 5-7 people, but I can ask Mike the deckhand/captain next time I see him.
Juan