What fishing related items are on your Christmas List?????

Started by pjstevko, November 14, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Just curious........

What fishing related items are you asking/hoping for this holiday season?????

Most of my list is fishing related items...reel, reel covers, rod covers, waterproof socks for my wading boots, landing gift certificates, etc

Donnyboat

Gee almost Xmas again, the older we get the quicker the years go around, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

CooldadE

One thing on my list... an Avet HXJ 2 speed Raptor reel. To mount on my 9' Phenix Black Diamond Jigstick...
I'll probably have to buy it for myself. Santa don't like me much...

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

1badf350

A 53 foot Viking Sportfish with tuna tower, fighting chair, a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

George6308

RowdyW

Dominick

Quote from: 1badf350 on November 14, 2018, 11:17:57 PM
A 53 foot Viking Sportfish with tuna tower, fighting chair, a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.  Great minds think wish alike.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

The Wife has a Cousin that sells the Viking Boat your looking for.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Quote from: bluefish69 on November 15, 2018, 01:16:38 AM
The Wife has a Cousin that sells the Viking Boat your looking for.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'll mention your name.   ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

bluefish69

Dom

I don't think that I could get a price break from him. He has a nice house with in ground pool.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

Quote from: George6308 on November 14, 2018, 11:32:48 PM
Just want my health back so I can even go fishing.
George,
I hope the Fat Man gives you what you want.
Myself, I am a part time fisherman Because i have to work a lot.
I savor every moment and only wish you the best.
For Me, I want a 2019 Crew Cab Silverado to drive me to the fishing grounds in style. ;)
I have all the fishing gear I will ever need. I just need to transport it.

Life is Good!

Cortez_Conversions

10 days on the beach in Baja is all I'm asking for. I have plenty of gear, just need the escape to use it!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Tiddlerbasher

Father Christmas came early this year and Orvis 8'6" 4wt fly rod. Not used it yet waiting for the new reel to go with it ;D

thorhammer

George, here's hoping you get up and running!

Hmmmm, what do I want....when Santa finishes up his ten days in Baha, a couple of green and blue Cortez Conversions in 501  and 99 widths, same colors in 9/0 plates  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bill19803

Ill take   sets  of   9/0   cortez  plates in  red and black   and be  very very happy   alas  Santa   doesnt  read   alantani.