Circle Hook Resupply

Started by Porthos, June 23, 2019, 12:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porthos

On vacay in Orlando, so I took the opportunity to resupply on Eagle Claw L2004 circle hooks at Academy Sports and Outdoors. They had the best price on 25ct packs on web when I loaded up for last year's 8-day...$5.99/pack:

The only negative is that they will NOT ship to CA due to Prop 65. Had to ship to Mike in TN last year, and he brought them to San Diego with his gear.

Ron Jones

Nice, I really like those, especially with rings.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

MarkT

I use the 8/0 at Cedros for fishing Macs for YT.  Guys were saying they were too big but ended up borrowing some anyway.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Porthos on June 23, 2019, 12:55:05 PM
On vacay in Orlando, so I took the opportunity to resupply on Eagle Claw L2004 circle hooks at Academy Sports and Outdoors. They had the best price on 25ct packs on web when I loaded up for last year's 8-day...$5.99/pack:

The only negative is that they will NOT ship to CA due to Prop 65. Had to ship to Mike in TN last year, and he brought them to San Diego with his gear.
Heck of a price. Good deal
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D