we have dates and a contract!

Started by alantani, November 15, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

the dates for our 8 day trip next year are october 15-23, 2019.  the charter price went up quite a bit to $57,300, so that would be $2387.50 each for 24 guys.  adding 15% tip makes it $2745.62.  the mexican permits are always unknown, but have typically been $85.  a guadalupe permit has been $250 each in the past, but those are too unreliable.  a 50% deposit is due by april 1, 2019, so i will start collecting checks in february for the boat ride and tip only, $1372.81, then a second round of checks for the balance in july.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

Sign me up, I'll cancel my early Nov trip!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

done.  been waiting to hear from steve schuster.  he's now first on the waiting list......   :-\

mark, welcome back!!!!!   ;D

DFT

Looks like I will miss it again in 2019 as my 7-day with the Searcher is Oct 26-Nov 2. 

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

tristan

I'm really looking forward to join this trip one year... though it looks like it may be too late for '19!

Ever consider running two charters per year?    ;)

alantani

i have, but i think my wife is going to limit me to one trip a month......   ;D

Ron Jones

Alan is really at the point where he could open up his own brokerage. I'm sure he could fill 2 Cedros, 2 SOA and at least a half dozen Nor Cal trips. Throw in a couple up here in the North for salmon, ling and halibut and maybe a cow trip and he has his 1 trip  month and then some. We are so lucky that he treats us so well for so little.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

R46chevy