Up all night

Started by Reel 224, November 16, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

I am working until the wee hours in the morning most of the week. I find my self doing recherche and developing projects for the future. I am up till 3am-4am most every day. Is it my age or I have finely found something to keep me busy.

I don't now about you older guys but my wife is beginning to think I have a internet honey  ;) ;D. That's not the case here but It's a change for me lately.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

just the opposite for me.  i'm up early every morning.  it's my wife's snoring.  between 5am and 6:30, every morning.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Reel 224

Quote from: alantani on November 16, 2018, 05:49:27 PM
just the opposite for me.  i'm up early every morning.  it's my wife's snoring.  between 5am and 6:30, every morning.......   ;D

Ruth snores also Alan but I've trained myself to close it out ;D........................Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

alantani

i'm gonna have to break out the ear plugs! ;D

Reel 224

I hope you wife isn't listening  :o ;)...............................Joe

RowdyW

I stayed up all night one night just to see if I snored. I didn't.  ::)  :D :D

Keta

I hit the sack between 22:30 and 23:00 and I am up between 03:30 and 05:00 almost every day.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

El Pescador

Good Lord Lee!!!

You a farmer??

have cows to milk, chicken to feed???

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Keta

I like the mornings and seeing the sun come up. 

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Alomdt the same here Lee, I go to bed at 11:00 pm and up at 4:00 am everyday. I've been doing the same for years with no alarm clock.
Lately I've been getting up at 3:00am😏.
I'm not the type as most of my friends that go to work minutes after they  wake up .
I need a couple of hours of relaxation before heading out.
As you I enjoy the morning hours, the sky looks amazing at this time of year around 4:00 am🙂

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

George6308

When I worked at SEPTA, Philadelia's transit agency, I got up at 3:15 AM like clock work.. Caught the EL at Bridge St at 5am and got off at 5:27am at 1234 Market St, SEPTA's HQ. Miss seeing all my friends on the 5o'clock EL.
Retirement now gets me up much later say 10 am but in lieu of retiring at 8pm I now stay up till 12 midnight  or 1am.
When I was a Philly cop I worked all three shifts on a two week rotating base.

grekim

The cat wakes me up between 4 am and 5:30.  This is great on the one day a week I get to go fishing.  Otherwise, it is just rediculous. 
Educating fish on every trip

Swami805

I'm  up at 4 every morning with no alarm. I usually grab a catnap in the afternoon.
I set my alarm for 5:30 on weekdays because I can't get to sleep at night thinking I might wake up late and be late for work. A little neroutic I think.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

alantani

My wife is up late and likes to sleep in. It's rare for me to see her up before 9am. It's a habit that my daughters have picked up as well.

Keta

Quote from: alantani on November 17, 2018, 12:53:37 AM
My wife is up late and likes to sleep in. It's rare for me to see her up before 9am. It's a habit that my daughters have picked up as well.

Mary too.  I can not see staying in bed when the sun is coming up.  I have not used a alarm clock in decades.

Mark Twain