Main Menu

Hello

Started by uniontex777, November 16, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uniontex777

Hello everyone.
Just joining wonder forum and i'm glad i find this site.

I started to fish just 2 years ago but already had 5 reel.

Hope i can find and learn about reel service by myself and share it with other members.

Regards

Bum

Darin Crofton

Welcome, Bum, you'll love this place!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, I just started fishing 64 years ago.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

Hi I'm just a beginer too - only 64yrs fishing  ;D - and welcome

happyhooker

Welcome, Tri-7, from Minnesota USA.

Frank

George6308

Welcom. Been fixing reels since about 1963. It only gets worse.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

AC49

Welcome !!
This be the place to be  :)

foakes

Welcome aboard, Bum!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

High Bum, nice to have you here, what makes & model reels do you have, also what is the main type of fish you catch mostly, also where do you fish, good people here on this forum, all very helpful, cheers from Don, in sunny Western Australia.
Don, or donnyboat

uniontex777

Quote from: Donnyboat on November 17, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
High Bum, nice to have you here, what makes & model reels do you have, also what is the main type of fish you catch mostly, also where do you fish, good people here on this forum, all very helpful, cheers from Don, in sunny Western Australia.

Thank you for worm welcome.
So far i have Avet SX, Andros 5iiA, Makaira 10, Fahom 40nld2 and Fathom 25n start drag for YT, YFT, BFT to fish from San diego over night/1.5 day trip.

Alto Mare

Welcome Bum! be careful, those 5 reels of yours will multiply quickly while you're here :)

Sal, from PA.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Reel 224

welcome to the site uniontex777............................Joe from NJ
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."