Main Menu

Hello

Started by LoneWolf, November 23, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneWolf

Just joined this forum  and I am looking forward to gaining new knowledge and maybe "skills". Always loved Alan's posts on Coastside so this is a new world for me to information etc.

foakes

Welcome aboard, LW!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Dominick

Hello back atcha.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tiddlerbasher

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

swill88

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Benni3

Welcome from salem va  ;D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Brewcrafter

happyhooker

Welcome, from Minnesota. 

Frank

Captain64-200

Hi ! & Welcome .  :)
Fred from Biarritz ,

David Hall

welcome from a fellow coastsider, (Long Hall)
Dave in San Jose

Donnyboat

Hi Lonewolf, great to have you with us, were do you fish, & what gear do you have, any new members that I have missed recently, its great to have you all, with us, cheers Don , from sunny Western Australia.
Don, or donnyboat