Why I love the Alaska Springtime

Started by gstours, November 26, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s a little clip some of you may have seen,  Butt its a very pleasant surprise,  a nice break,  between coffee time and lunch.
      We have had some slow fishing last year and some closures,  butt when you can go.    Go Fishing..... :-*

festus

Johnny Horton's song "Springtime In Alaska" would make a good soundtrack to your video!

Reel 224

I love that song. I sing it when winter get here all the time. Makes me fell better in NJ ;D ;D..................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

JoseCuervo

I am soo jealous, I spent $500 this summer fishing for salmon and not one. I should just go to the store.

::)

gstours

Sorry about not catching ,  at least you went and tried. :-*   I know the feeling.   The other day we ate salmon from a jar from the past.
    a few days later I bought another flasher and some hooks.   just to keep the fire alive. ;D 
  I,m hoping to relive the past.

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

gstours

I reread my post and got to thinking,  Heck its not even winter yet??? ::)    So with the forum page open here another clip that tells a story of going out in the spring to check some shrimp pots .    With this little bay off the side of the main channel,  I decided why not troll in there a while,  what the heck ;)    The deck was crowded with pot gear and stuff,  Butt I,ll never regret having tried another "what the heck" adventure.   Now you can see another smily. ::)