DAM Quick Product Manuals

Started by TJAndrews, November 27, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJAndrews

The idea here is to upload scanned pdfs of original DAM Quick product manuals so they can be found in one, central location.

I'll start things off with the original manual for the 330/331.

happyhooker

Thanks for doing this--nice scans.

Frank

festus

Thanks TJ, I have both the 330 and 331 but had never seen a manual.

TJAndrews

Quote from: happyhooker on November 29, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

Frank

Thanks. Scans done on an old HP Officejet 6110, using The GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program) in Mageia 6 Linux.

happyhooker

Quote from: TJAndrews on November 29, 2018, 01:47:34 PM
Quote from: happyhooker on November 29, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

Frank

Thanks. Scans done on an old HP Officejet 6110, using The GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program) in Mageia 6 Linux.

Linux, eh?  I just started experimenting with it a bit myself.  Besides monkeying with old reels, I play with old PCs too, & have a few that I would like to run a version of Linux on.

Frank

TJAndrews

Quote from: happyhooker on November 30, 2018, 02:21:25 AM

Linux, eh?  I just started experimenting with it a bit myself.  Besides monkeying with old reels, I play with old PCs too, & have a few that I would I'd like to run it on.

Frank

Well I can certainly recommend Mageia. http://www.mageia.org/en/about/ Though I might be a bit prejudiced. I happen to be a deputy leader of the QA (Quality Assurance) Team.

But we are wandering WAAAYY off-topic. First thing you know, they'll kick us out of the forum.

happyhooker

Quote from: TJAndrews on November 30, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Quote from: happyhooker on November 30, 2018, 02:21:25 AM

Linux, eh?  I just started experimenting with it a bit myself.  Besides monkeying with old reels, I play with old PCs too, & have a few that I would I'd like to run it on.

Frank

Well I can certainly recommend Mageia. http://www.mageia.org/en/about/ Though I might be a bit prejudiced. I happen to be a deputy leader of the QA (Quality Assurance) Team.

But we are wandering WAAAYY off-topic. First thing you know, they'll kick us out of the forum.

Yeah, I suppose.  But this site is dependent enough on knowledgeable computer use that we ought to consider a spot somewhere to deal with issues on it.  We have a section on technical questions relating to the message board, but nothing a little more expansive on general tech issues that might help someone access the board/site more efficiently or in a better way.  Especially since many of us, I would wager, are not heavy on tech savvy.

Frank