NEW ITEMS!: TIBURON EXTRA NARROW SQUIDDER & NEWELL 300 SERIES KITS FOR JANUARY

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 04, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We have two new projects on the way with Tiburon.  As always, Alantani.com gets first shot at these limited runs today.

The first is the P16XN, an extra narrow 1.25" wide Squidder frame, spool and rod clamp kit.  That's approximately half the width of the 2 7/16" 140, and 3/8" narrower than the 146.  This is about as narrow as one can possibly go.  They are available in any of Tiburon's standard colors (red, purple, cobalt blue, electric blue, silver, black and dark green), and you can mix and match spool and frame colors.  They are $129 plus $4.94 for shipping to anywhere in the USA.  There are 35 kits available and they are scheduled for delivery during the first week of January.

The second new product is the N322XN, an extra narrow frame and spool kit for any 300 series Newell reel (322, 332, 338 or 344), 3/8" narrower than the 322.  Pricing and color information is the same as the P16XN above.  Production is scheduled for the end of January.

Please post your order on this thread is you would like one.  I will be sending PayPal invoices as soon as they are ready to pick up.  If you would like to pay by check or money order, you can subtract 3%.

Thank you,

Randy

Darin Crofton

So exciting Randy! I will take one blue and one silver squidder kit please, thanks!!!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Reel 224

I can't keep up Darin, I would do two but I have other expenses right now...................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

JRD

Electric Blue for me please.  If any are unspoken for make a red as I'm sure I will want another by January.

Cortez_Conversions

Hello Randy,

Will the Squidder frames be half frames or the topless style?

Thanks,
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

STRIPER LOU

For the Squidder Randy, (1) Purple frame and (1) black spool. Its gonna be another home run!

Thanks for doing this again,  ..  Lou

Fishy247

Yer killin me here Randy....put me down for a purple/purple squidder please!

Thanks,
Mike

ReelFishingProblems

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Fishy247

Better make it 2. a purple set and a cobalt frame/ice blue spool....

What's the point of no return to change colors? Just in case Di wants a different color scheme...

cmdrzog

hello Randy

I'm in for a green and a red.  matching spools. 
Thanks
Bob

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on December 05, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
Hello Randy,

Will the Squidder frames be half frames or the topless style?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom, they will be the same style as all of the current Tiburon Squidder and Jigmaster and the smaller Newell frames, topless half frames to fit your "old-style" side plate design.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Jigtosser

Hi Randy,
I'm in for a Green frame, Black spool Squidder XN kit.
This will be the perfect lite line, bait tossing, narrow reel yet !  ;D
And for The Newell, Black and Black...
The Newell 322 has been my favorite reel forever!
A little narrower, perfect... My new Favorite  8)
Thanks again for making this Happen...
Your putting Happy back in the Holidays  ;)
All the best amigo,
Dan

ReelFishingProblems

This has probably been answered before, but how close is the tiburon green to Tom's green?
I'm thinking green plates and frame with an electric blue spool

Nick