Another T4NI Alan Tani Special "The Purple Beast"

Started by STRIPER LOU, December 06, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

Quote from: David Hall on December 07, 2018, 09:30:19 PM
I need one like that to use as a hood ornament on my new truck!

You on the right track, There only for show not for sale. Or bragging rights  ;) ;D ;D ;D..................................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

STRIPER LOU

Thank you everyone for all the comments!

Chris, coming from a person with your talents, its appreciated.

People are still coming in and out of the shop to check out the Beast! Guess that's the way it goes with social media these days.  It's all good though and I've had some amazing offers for it.

Just finishing up a morning of designing. Trying to get the other shop up and going, it only leaves evening's and Saturdays and Sundays to get the reel goodies finished. To say, flat out would be an understatement!

Got some really, really neat stuff coming down the pike. New goodies, spin offs, and one of a kind's. Unfortunately, going slower than I like.

Thanks again all and have a great afternoon!     .....     Lou

Reel 224

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on December 08, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Thank you everyone for all the comments!

Chris, coming from a person with your talents, its appreciated.

People are still coming in and out of the shop to check out the Beast! Guess that's the way it goes with social media these days.  It's all good though and I've had some amazing offers for it.

Just finishing up a morning of designing. Trying to get the other shop up and going, it only leaves evening's and Saturdays and Sundays to get the reel goodies finished. To say, flat out would be an understatement!

Got some really, really neat stuff coming down the pike. New goodies, spin offs, and one of a kind's. Unfortunately, going slower than I like.

Thanks again all and have a great afternoon!     .....     Lou

Good for you Lou. I love your work, their is no one like you  ;D ;D ;D............................Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Frank

Hi Lou,

Where is your shop located? I would like to make a visit if that's okay.

Best,

Frank
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

STRIPER LOU

Benni3

That's reel nice,,, :D very much like the deep purple on black,,,,,great job ;D

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Darin Crofton

Is it a problem if I've come to this thread like one hundred times to look at this reel?
I need help ;D ;D ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?