Not taking rod orders anymore

Started by Newell Nut, December 12, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

As we all age we have to shuffle our priorities around. Just before I turn 70 I will take possession of a new Dusky 252 Tournament style CC. I have about 800 reef numbers to explore and a pile of nice rods and reels. Plan to fish weekdays only and leave the crowded weekend boat ramps to those that still work for a living. Boat ramps can be a challenge on weekends. Boat should be ready in April if all goes well in the shop. So until then I will be in the gym pumping iron. ;D

alantani

a new phase.  i wish you good hunting!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Newell Nut

Yes Alan, a new phase. All my life I have fished other boats and schedules. Just want to fish peacefully with no schedule issues and enjoy what time I have left. Boat name is Stress Free.

Dwight

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

steelfish

Quote from: Newell Nut on December 12, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
Yes Alan, a new phase. All my life I have fished other boats and schedules. Just want to fish peacefully with no schedule issues and enjoy what time I have left. Boat name is Stress Free.

Dwight

best wishes for you compadre Dwight on this new adventure on your life, seems like goal for many of us and you are reaching it by now, awesome!
dont forget to post as many pics of your sea adventures on that great boat.

The Baja Guy

Newell Nut

Thanks Alex,

After the holidays I will need to send you a care package. PM me after the new year and remind me.

Dwight

Dominick

Quote from: Newell Nut on December 12, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
Boat name is Stress Free.

Dwight

Boat owners are never stress free, but on the other hand being on your own schedule makes it stress free.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

steelhead_killer

Nice program!  Good luck and have fun!

Andy
><)))">

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Tightlines667

Congradulations!

I guess this means we won't be fishing together over the holidays this year?

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Shark Hunter

Good for you Dwight!
Be safe out there Buddy.
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

I'm glad for you Dwight!...good move!

I'm also glad I'm a proud owner of one of your masterpiece, That rod just doubled in value ;D

Good luck buddy!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 12, 2018, 09:55:41 PM
I'm glad for you Dwight!...good move!

I'm also glad I'm a proud owner of one of your masterpiece, That rod just doubled in value ;D

Good luck buddy!

Sal

Thanks Sal,

I really enjoyed building that cool rod and the reel you put on it was perfect.

Dwight