Not taking rod orders anymore

Started by Newell Nut, December 12, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiddlerbasher

Dwight I'm of the same age - I don't own a boat but I relish my fishing time with friends or on my own. Have fun and enjoy -Chris :)

joel8080

Congradulation's welcome to the good life.

I will give you a tip for saving your Boat.

Print a tag on both side that say's   PLUG IN  and have it covered in plastic and put it on the ring of your Boat keys.
you would be suprised how many Boaters rush to the ramp and forget to put the plug in and come back to the ramp with the water line half way up the hull.

I spent 5 years working the Boat ramp in Boca Raton FL after I retired and moved to FL, and it happened more often then you would imagine.
Oceanside,California

droppedit

Looks like you'll be living my dream Dwight. Best of luck to you. I'm hoping in a few more years I'll join your club.

Dave
Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

http://www.turnerscustomrods.com

Darin Crofton

Sounds like a great plan you have going!
Enjoy your free time and catch lots of monsters!
Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

alantani

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 12, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

I'm also glad I'm a proud owner of one of your masterpiece, That rod just doubled in value ;D

Sal

sal, he's not dead, he's just going fishing!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on December 12, 2018, 11:04:14 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on December 12, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

I'm also glad I'm a proud owner of one of your masterpiece, That rod just doubled in value ;D

Sal

sal, he's not dead, he's just going fishing!   ;D

Now that's funny.  Hey Dwight are you going to sell any stock?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

😂🤪... funny boss...
No , we don't want him gone yet, he has to enjoy that boat for a long time to come.
I hate to fly, but don't mind driving, maybe I'll pay him a visit one day.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Good for you Dwight.  Wishing you the tightest lines and the biggest fish.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

bluefish69

Dwight

Are you taking Al with you once & a while?

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

mrwilson99

David

Newell Nut

Quote from: joel8080 on December 12, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
Congradulation's welcome to the good life.

I will give you a tip for saving your Boat.

Print a tag on both side that say's   PLUG IN  and have it covered in plastic and put it on the ring of your Boat keys.
you would be suprised how many Boaters rush to the ramp and forget to put the plug in and come back to the ramp with the water line half way up the hull.

I spent 5 years working the Boat ramp in Boca Raton FL after I retired and moved to FL, and it happened more often then you would imagine.

Thanks for that tip and it is being built without a plug per Dusky advice. ;D

Newell Nut

Quote from: bluefish69 on December 13, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
Dwight

Are you taking Al with you once & a while?

Mike
Mike

Al is having serious health problems and he does not think he can make it on a CC but hoping to on a slick day.

Newell Nut

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 12, 2018, 11:58:09 PM
😂🤪... funny boss...
No , we don't want him gone yet, he has to enjoy that boat for a long time to come.
I hate to fly, but don't mind driving, maybe I'll pay him a visit one day.

Hey Sal

Not that far buddy. Boat supposed to be ready in April and then a lot of play time getting my Loran numbers converted in the Lowrance. You don't have to pull anchor either.  ;D Installing a Motor Guide GPS trolling motor. Anchor is just a backup. Will keep you posted as progress goes.

Dwight

Brendan

Very good for you. I think youve earned it just for the multiple times you have bailed me out
Tight Lines, Brendan.