Main Menu

New here

Started by REEL STEEL, December 13, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REEL STEEL

Hi! I'm new on the forum here. I live in Northern California where I have an ocean charter business. Looking forward to learning new stuff here.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Skipper!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome  - Chris, from the UK

sdlehr

Welcome aboard!

Sid, SE Florida
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Dominick

Welcome.  Good to have you on board.  Please post your charter information.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

welcome.  there is a section for you to post info on your business if you wish.  we welcome anything fishing-related and there are no charges for anything here.  

this is from the website!  http://reelsteelsportfishing.com/fishingreports.asp

Reelsteel@humboldt1.com

Sherry
707-499-4925

The boat:
The New Reel Steel is a 36 foot Williams. It has a comfortable, heated cabin to warm up on cold days. It also has an enclosed head (toilet). It boasts a full array of the latest fish finding and navigation electronics including CHIRP sonar and digital radar. Of course it is also equipped with all required safety gear. Out on the deck there is plenty of rail space. No crowded "cattle boat" here. It is clean and comfortable.

The Captain:
Captain Tim Klassen has been fishing the California North Coast for over 30 years. He is a Coast Guard licensed skipper and loves to help people catch fish. He thinks he has the best job in the world. He has been featured in Pacific Coast Sport fishing Magazine and on the cover of the California Sport Fishing Regulations.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Captain!...you will like it here.

Nice boat!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Welcome skipper,  from se Alaska,  lots of friendly fishing folks sharing information and ideas.

REEL STEEL

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 13, 2018, 05:05:55 PM
Welcome aboard Captain!...you will like it here.

Nice boat!

Sal
I already do! :D

Gfish

Cool, and welcome!
Is that Part of Humboldt Bay in the picture?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Welcome from salem va ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !