Senator 113 spacing sleeve

Started by captquint99, January 10, 2019, 01:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captquint99

I'am in need of part 9-66 spacing sleeve for a Senator 113 which is no longer available. I could cut one to size. What part number should I order that is the correct diameter? Thanks!

foakes

Yeah, that is a killer deal that John listed —

If it is not available, or you get stuck — and would just need the spacer — I can send you one at no charge — just need the correct size to match it up for you.

I could figure the size out easy enough — but I am lazy, and if I don't have to pull off a crank — that will save some time.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Reel 224

For anyone's information I make custom SS sleeves.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

thorhammer

I was surprised to see these not available....has Penn quit making the 113L2? That has been a staple for entry level bottom fishing / trolling combos for decades. That spacer fits a lot of reels, including my fav larger long Beaches. Joe, you might oughta whip some up to keep on hand :)

Reel 224

Quote from: thorhammer on January 10, 2019, 06:00:55 PM
I was surprised to see these not available....has Penn quit making the 113L2? That has been a staple for entry level bottom fishing / trolling combos for decades. That spacer fits a lot of reels, including my fav larger long Beaches. Joe, you might oughta whip some up to keep on hand :)

If I had one sample of OD ID & Length I'll make 6

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."