Equililixing da boat. for a great ride home

Started by gstours, January 11, 2019, 01:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Just saying,  some daze r not diamonds.    Butt heres  a  ruby.   I could not have done this i the rain...... cause nobody likes rain....

Gfish

Man them Butts look good!
What kinda bugs 'er hatchin Gary?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

gstours

These black flys are annoying sometimes,  butt i really cant complain.   its rare to see them reel bad as there is usually some breeze when the sun comes out.      Other annoinces can be swarms of tiny b Still better than mowing the lawn. :D

Reel 224

Nice fish. Those fly's are like the green heads here in the pines. they are brutal on calm days, they leave welts about silver dollar size when they bite.

Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

gstours

Sorry about the unfinished sentence,  I meant to say that some really calm morning periods there's little black flying bugs that we call "no see ums " if there is one there is a thousand,  they swarm around your face and neck and can bite, gloves and a hoodie help....   Lucky thing though we don't really have a mosquito 🦟 problem around the salt water shores or on the boat 🚣‍♀️.  Alaska is famous for their mosquitoes 🦟
   Lucky thing some days to have a little breeze.   

Donnyboat

Hi Gary, Equilizing dar boat ay, I would say on really calm water like that, you have thems butts in the wrong place, congrats Gary nice catch,.
   as for the flies try washing your face when you get out of bed, it helps in Australia. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Frank

Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

Dominick

That looked like about 175 lbs of butt to equalize the ride.  Great job Butt Man.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.