Fish oar football?

Started by gstours, January 18, 2019, 03:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Since there,s rerunns in fishing it wood bee best to waite till monday and watch this in between the commersails...  you will have time....
   A pretty nice catch if you like fresh salmon,  grilled, smoked, baked, or leftovers.   Just wanted to share and give you some incentive.
          Oh,  back to the game!!!!! ;)

David Hall

Love a good king salmon movie.
Thanks for that Gary.

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Ok,  maybe another on Sunday?

Newell Nut

Nice king there. Making me hungry. Love king any way you want to cook it.
Dwight

gstours

Thanks Dwhite.  :)  I got a few more pictures youall havent seen of some salmon.  Seems like theres a taste and memorys for that precious fish.   Seasons change, as do the regs,  sometimes even catching one seems like is a piece of history.    i,m from the northwest and  it seems like its ok for me.    As winter gets some more grip on us in this lattitude the days are finally getting longer.  Less indoor time?  lets go fishing is all it takes for me to get the bait out of the freezer,  in the morning i,ll make my lunch. ;)
  Checking the weather on the vhf is better than the tv guide.   Ok almost as current!   Looks do able?   Lets see?    In the morning ;D

Lets put the gear down,  and try to relax.     Somestimes its your turn at getting lucky.     You'll never know ifn you don't go.