a Reely good test for the 12v toy

Started by gstours, January 12, 2019, 04:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Now that its the weekend,  maybe you can sit down and find time to watch another test clip of the reel with the extension cord?
     As luck wood have it we picked a spot with a nice fish or two that were close by.   The clip is kinda long but its about a short as i could make it to tell the whole story.  Notice that when we decided to release it then Ken gets another fish and so we deal with that.
   We were anchored in about 160 feet of water,  this old mean cow halibut wanted to return to her friends and the quietness of the bottom so we released her finally after having some go pro fun.    See what you think.   Wish you were there to help.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Frank

They can move pretty fast when they want to!
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.

David Hall

great Buttmaster footage Gary.  that extension cord gives a bit more freedom to move about the boat while those monsters from the deep give your back a workout.
fun to watch too.

Reel 224

Even with the auto wind it was a gut buster. ;)

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

handi2

You put those reels to the test. Ive caught some mighty big fish with mine but not like yours. I wonder how long the drag washers will last. Inside the reel it resembles the `Daiwa Tanacom except for the motor.
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Gman_WC

Living the dream, you live a charmed life Gary.  Keep them Alaska video's coming.
-g

Walnut Creek, CA

Donnyboat

Great work Ken & Gary, very few catching more fish than you two, thanks for taking us on the ride, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

54bullseye

Boy Gary you know how to hurt a guy !!!!  Beautiful fish !!    John Taylor

droppedit

That fish sure didn't like air. Glad to see it go back down. Your doing every day what we dream of on the East coast. Nice job and keep the videos coming.

Dave
Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.

http://www.turnerscustomrods.com

gstours

Thanks,  for the ok to keep this northwest category alive.   On a great day I think 🤔 of you.
     On bad day I,m just glad I got to go. 🦀.    Check back later.