New Reel repair and maintenance business, North Oregon Coast

Started by retiredandfishing, February 08, 2019, 06:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

David Hall

Quote from: retiredandfishing on February 09, 2019, 01:18:30 AM
Quote from: Dominick on February 08, 2019, 09:45:34 PM
Quote from: Gfish on February 08, 2019, 09:17:14 PM
Love Tillamook, town, bay, river and the cheese!

1 vote for Tillamook ice cream.  Old fashion vanilla and vanilla bean are the best.   :)  Dominick

Live 2 miles north of the Tillamook cheese factory. Have to regulate the frequency of my trips there. LOL

the McMahon family, Phil and Linda (relatives) live right there on the Wilson, even own property right on the old Milk Hole.

TRS

Love the cheese, now for the really important question do you by chance have a handle for a penn 714, even the shaft would be great I have the part of the handle assembly that screws into the reel body.
They call it fishing, not catching

retiredandfishing

Sorry for the very late response.  I do not have a handle for a 714. 

Sorry,  Steve

Alto Mare

Good luck to you Steve! I checked your site and I think your prices are a little low.
Just my opinion of course.
I understand you're trying to get business, but keep in mind, oil and grease isn't cheap.
If you use what must of us use, it gets costly.
You will use a little at a time, but it does go.

If you are charging for it, when charging for parts... disregard my comment.

All the best to you.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

glad to hear that it's working out for you.  the saltwater show needs a repair guy.  i likely won't be able to make it this year.  it might be a good opportunity!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

festus

Best of luck, Steve.  You have a great website and very good prices.

mbg60

Aloha Steve.  Hoping you're still doing reel repair and staying happy and healthy.

retiredandfishing