open spots at cedros sportfishing for 2019

Started by alantani, February 18, 2019, 04:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

i'm going to be looking at a few dates.  ben, wally 15 and i have a trip to port hardy in june 18-22, but otherwise the month is open.  thinking about squeezing in another trip.  

QuoteGood Morning Alan!

Hope you and yours are doing well.  Here are the trips that have multiple opens.

May 30-June 3  10 openings
June 7-11       4 openings
June 11-15          3 openings (my husband is on this trip)
June 15-20          3 openings - 6 day

Also, stop by and see me at the Fred Hall Show...I gave some anglers the deadline of telling me if they are going  on trips or not.  If not, I am opening them up!

Cheers!

Rosie Flowers
General Manager
Cedros Sportfishing BCM, LLC
rosie@cedrossportfishing.com

619-772-7570
5663 Balboa Avenue #493
San Diego, CA 92111
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Put me down but I'm not sure about funds.  I'll know in a few weeks when we start building the new boat.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

i haven't committed to a date yet.  just putting this out there for now.   :-\

Keta

Yup, I just want to make sure I do not miss out.  Usually timing is a non problem and my "fund sources" all know fishing is my top priority.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

SoCalAngler

I may be down to go, BUT I may head down to Loreto around the time of those dates. Have you ever thought about a trip there? June is usually a transition month in Loreto meaning we could have a chance at catching YT, Cabrilla, Grouper, Dorado, Roosterfish, Marlin and Sailfish. It just depends on whats biting at the time. I have not compared prices between Cedros and Loreto lately but it may be less expensive to fish Loreto, at least it was in the past when I checked. Also I have not checked flights into Loreto at that time for cost but my flight in March is less than $200 each way from LAX to LTO. There are many package deals on hotels, hotels and fishing and such so some hunting around would be needed to be done to find out what would fit the group best. Things like how many nights at the hotel, how many days fishing, how many per Panga would need to be worked out.

If you guys may want to do this I will research this stuff out, just let me know.

It's just a thought, and yeah I'm kind of partial to Loreto and would like to show it off.

I don't want to steal Alan's thunder about another trip to Cedros so if this post should be moved Mods please do so, thanks.

alantani

no, no, this is fine!!!!!  if you were interested in putting together a package, there might be guys interested in going.  not sure if i can, but hell, i'd love to go!   it's just hard if you've never been fishing a certain spot before.  there is a tremendous advantage to having a guy that's been there before.  nothing is worse then spending all the time and money to go somewhere and have the trip be a bust.  it's always a possibility with any trip, but some places can just be a rip off.  that's really the thing you really want to avoid. 

so anyone you want to recommend would be great!  there are a couple of places that i know - port hardy, british columbia is good!  washington for albacore and salmon is good!  if anyone ever wants to fish out of the san francisco bay area, just ping me.  our fishing is lousy, but the scotch is good!  we have the club house in morro bay!  lots of great long range trips out of san diego.  rosie out of cedros was an absolute blast!  and for puerto vallarta, yeah, um, i know a couple of guys.......   ;D

Swami805

Loreto is a nice spot. Also good place to take the family, plenty to do besides fishing. I've been with the misses several times and she really enjoyed it too. Can't think of anywhere that had people that were so friendly and welcoming. Even the federalies were nice!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

alantani

i'd love to be able to take my wife someplace, me spend a day of fishing, her spend the day at a spa, then dinner together in the evening!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on February 18, 2019, 08:48:14 PM
i'd love to be able to take my wife someplace, me spend a day of fishing, her spend the day at a spa, then dinner together in the evening!

Los Cabos in June.  I'll let you fish with me.   :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

Cedros Sportfishing

There are now 7 spots open on the June 15-20 trip...

Ron Jones

Remind me what the dates are for this years SOA trip?
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

Wally15

I'm available (AKA cheap and easy) for an extra Cedros trip.

Don't throw me in that briar patch!

GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Wally15

Quote from: Swami805 on February 18, 2019, 08:26:12 PM
Loreto is a nice spot. Also good place to take the family, plenty to do besides fishing. I've been with the misses several times and she really enjoyed it too. Can't think of anywhere that had people that were so friendly and welcoming. Even the federalies were nice!

This sounds interesting. Would like to find a place to take the wife where she can shop or spa while I'm out fishing. Especially this year. Even if we manage to get our place at Mexico Beach, FL put back together by this summer, the town and beaches will still be recovering for the next year or two. Hurricane Michael did a number on that town.

GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor