Ultimate Upgrade Penn 114 7+1 Drag Kit - MSRP $38

Started by Bryan Young, March 30, 2019, 09:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I know it's been a while since I spoke about this drag kit. It's finally here.

They will be available at Mystic Parts in a couple of weeks.  This will make an excellent Grouper reel.  Good drags and low gear ratio.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

These ultimate upgrades are doing really good. I assemble a few reels for some and always get great feedback.
I do replace the tiny one for under the gear though, but that's just my preference. :)

You did good Bri-Bri.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Thanks Sal. 

I get my inspiration from the Ohana.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Reel guy

Hi Bryan,

I'm looking to buy a few. Do you do dealer rates? I've got 12 6/0 I upgraded all stainless steel. It definitely could use your upgrade.
Louis Martinez
Martinez reel repair LLC

thorhammer

Hi Reel Guy, Brian has been really busy last few months, but as I recall Mystic Parts is retailing his kits and he isn't selling direct. You might check there.

John

Bryan Young

Quote from: Reel guy on June 28, 2022, 09:17:22 PMHi Bryan,

I'm looking to buy a few. Do you do dealer rates? I've got 12 6/0 I upgraded all stainless steel. It definitely could use your upgrade.
Sent you a PM. Thank you.