Quick missing side cap

Started by Waydown, July 15, 2019, 11:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waydown

Anyone have a side cap for opposite side of handle on a Quick 1000? A cap for a 1001 also may fit. Will gladly pay if anyone has one. Thanks.

foakes

Today, I am starting to clear out all excess reels, rods, tackle, and parts that are not DQ, Penn, Mitchell, ABU, or Cardinal spinners.

Will be keeping the old salt conventionals, old baitcasters, old spinners — to make lamp bases from.  That will be around 1000 reels.

Will be disposing of a 20' storage container crammed full of crates of reels, tackle, and parts — then also about 350 rods.

Probably around 1000 reels to move out.

Found a package of rare side caps for DQ 1001 Microlites — that will also fit DQ 1000's.  These commonly come off.

If someone needs one — let me know.

Before, when waydown needed one — I did not have any.

I also believe someone else asked for one in the last year, or so.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sandbar

Fred,
I need 2 if you can spare them.
-Steve

foakes

Will do, Steve —

I'll toss a couple in the box.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sandbar