Cedros Sportfishing, August 31 to September 4, 2020 - CANCELLED!!!!!!

Started by alantani, August 14, 2019, 03:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigArsell

Craig Arsell (Mook) signing up for 2020....
MOOK

SoCalAngler

Quote from: MarkT on August 29, 2019, 03:45:43 AM
Can you fly down to Mag Bay? I've been in there a few times on long range trips to make bait.  I see some of the fish guys fishing out of there get and it looks great!

You fly into Loreto and shuttle over to Mag bay.

Edit or La Paz depending where you want to fly into.

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

SoCalAngler

About a 2 hr shuttle from Loreto to Lopez Mateo.

scrinch

I'm in for the Sept trip in 2020. Mag Bay sounds interesting, too.

Zarn

Alan, Please put me on the 2020 wait list. August dates preferred but Nov might work as well. Thanks!  jP

Ron Jones

I'll do one of them, I'm hoping for November.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Marc Fong

Hey Boss,

If eligible, I'd like to sign up for the August 2020 trip. Thanks.
Had a great time on the 2019 adventure.

Marc

alantani

from rosie!

On Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 12:27:24 PM PDT, Rosie Flowers <rosie@cedrossportfishing.com> wrote:

Hello!

Looks like you are heading to Cedros Island for a fabulous fishing adventure!

All of us at Cedros Sportfishing are excited that you will be fishing with us in the 2020 Season!   

Over the past three seasons, we have made many changes and improvements, not only to the lodge, but to the entire Cedros Sportfishing experience.  Just to touch on a few...

Our Direct Flight through the CBX in Otay Mesa, CA has to be the most popular and includes a concierge service through the airport. 

The new Fish Processing facility with table ready fillets and commercially vacuum packed bags is also a huge hit.

We have also installed a Pelican Water Purification System in all buildings at the lodge.

We have knowledgeable local panga captains with world class fishing and so much more!

At this time your $500 deposit is due.  A check or Venmo (Cedros Sportfishing) is the preferred method of payment.  Please make your check payable to:
Cedros Sportfishing and mail it to:
5663 Balboa Avenue #493
San Diego, CA 92111

The cost of this years trip is $2,569.

We will also take cash or credit card payments, just be mindful that there will be a 3.5% convenience fee for credit card payments.  Please contact Rosie Flowers at 619-772-7570 for these types of payments.

All reservations that are in the books at this time, require a $500 deposit. We will hold your reservation until November 15th, 2019 without a deposit and any reservation without a deposit, will be opened to others on November 16th, 2019.

On a final note, we highly recommend trip insurance.  Life happens. Mother Nature happens.  If for some reason you need to cancel and I am unable to fill your spot, there will not be a refund. I have been buying my insurance through Dawson & Associates for years.  They are very easy to work with and keep them in mind for all your trips, fishing, cruises, Hawaii, Europe, whatever.  They can cover you.  So, once again, we HIGHLY recommend you purchase travel insurance for your upcoming trip. To receive a quote please call Dawson & Associates Insurance @ 619-460-5615 or go to their website www.safariglobaltravel.com.  Ask for Bob or Kristi and please tell them that Rosie from Cedros Sportfishing sent you!

If you have already sent/made your deposit, thanks so much!

Rosie Flowers
General Manager
Cedros Sportfishing BCM, LLC
rosie@cedrossportfishing.com

619-772-7570
5663 Balboa Avenue #493
San Diego, CA 92111

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

and the price breakdown!

On Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 12:17:55 PM PDT, Rosie Flowers <rosie@cedrossportfishing.com> wrote:

Okay...  Got everyone down from last year.  I'll be sending out an email soon regarding deposits.

Here's what I have for your September trip:

5 Day Charter:            $29,400 ($2,450 per person)
Half Day Fishing for all:      $     600
Half Day 2 extra pangas:   $     300
2 extra pangas, 3 days:           $   1,620
Total               $ 31,920
Less CM Discount         - $1,100

Total Trip Price         $30,820.00

$2,569.00 per person

The only other trip I have available for 12 anglers is June 8-12.

Let me know.... Cheers!                           

Rosie Flowers
General Manager
Cedros Sportfishing BCM, LLC
rosie@cedrossportfishing.com

619-772-7570
5663 Balboa Avenue #493
San Diego, CA 92111

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

If there's a spot, I'll go September. Otherwise, put me in for June. Seems a little early for Cedros, but I'll have fun regardless.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Hardy Boy

I agree ......................... put Ron in for June. I'll go in September though. :D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Wally15

Put me on the Sep 2020 list if there's an open spot. I thought I had already signed up but I don't see my name anywhere. 
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

OneDay

Hi Alan,

I had a great time this year but taking my son again on our now annual trip.  He has to get back to college by Aug 20 or so. We are going earlier in August.

cheers,

Ed
OneDay

Hardy Boy

Ed: who will stay up past 9 pm for drinks with me now that your not coming??

Cheers:

Todd
Todd