TAKING ORDERS FOR FEBRUARY '21 N220XN TIBURON EXTRA NARROW NEWELL 200 SERIES KIT

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, September 11, 2019, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Am I in the twilight zone?  I'm hoping to use these before I move away from the coast.  Is Tiburon production slowed?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rancanfish on March 21, 2021, 05:32:12 PM
Am I in the twilight zone?  I'm hoping to use these before I move away from the coast.  Is Tiburon production slowed?

Randy, I am picking them up on Wednesday and will begin shipping on Thursday.  please PM me your address just in case the one that I have on file is not correct.

kcc225

Hi Randy, not sure if you received my PM regarding my payment and shipping address? KC

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: kcc225 on March 21, 2021, 09:45:15 PM
Hi Randy, not sure if you received my PM regarding my payment and shipping address? KC

Got it KC.  PM sent.

Thank you!

Randy

Bulldawg

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Bulldawg on March 22, 2021, 08:47:35 PM

Hello Randy,

LMK If there happen to be any extra units

Thanks Jan

Will do Jan.  I'm sorry to say that doesn't look like there are going to be any left on this run, but I hope to run them again, probably early next year.  Would you like me to put your name on the list for one?

Thank you,
Randy

Rancanfish

Rancanfish

Can someone that has a bit more time on their hands post up their builds?  I am itching to work on mine but crazy busy.  We need to keep Randy motivated to keep producing his awesome kits too,lol.

Swami805

I put together a few new ones. Here's the narrow ones and with they're stock width brethren
Do what you can with that you have where you are

steelfish

Sheridan,

do those n220XN kit make the reel as small as the Avet sx?

some years ago I never saw myself using an avet sx, itwas just too dang small, nowadays seems that they are like the cell phones used to be, the smaller the better, accurate have some really small but strong reels, as well as penn with the new slow spitch reels.

I just sold my newell 229 but I will keep an eye for another one
The Baja Guy

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rancanfish on April 09, 2021, 04:35:34 PM
Can someone that has a bit more time on their hands post up their builds?  I am itching to work on mine but crazy busy.  We need to keep Randy motivated to keep producing his awesome kits too,lol.

Thank you Randy.  Next month I am picking up the N300XN extra narrow kits for the Newell 300 series.  Tiburon is asking me for the color mix so I need to get the orders in soon.  I will put up a post this weekend asking for orders, but if anyone sees this post and would like to order one, please send me a PM or post it here.

Thanks again for helping me to keep the ball rolling!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Swami805 on April 09, 2021, 07:42:38 PM
I put together a few new ones. Here's the narrow ones and with they're stock width brethren

Those clear plates look spectacular Sheridan!  Thanks for the photos.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: steelfish on April 09, 2021, 07:55:28 PM
Sheridan,

do those n220XN kit make the reel as small as the Avet sx?

some years ago I never saw myself using an avet sx, itwas just too dang small, nowadays seems that they are like the cell phones used to be, the smaller the better, accurate have some really small but strong reels, as well as penn with the new slow spitch reels.

I just sold my newell 229 but I will keep an eye for another one

Alex, I don't have an SX here to compare, but I would guess that they are close to the same diameter.  The N220XN kit is probably slightly narrower than the SX.  I have a P229F here that I would rate as an 8 on a 10 scale if you decide that you want one.

Thank you,

Randy