Newell 300 Series Generation 2 Aluminum Side Plate Kits

Started by Bryan Young, September 15, 2019, 02:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Hello, I know this post is old, but do you know when you're going to get more 300 series aluminum side plates? Is there a wait list? Thanks!

Bryan Young

Hi Brandon, kits are available. PM sent. Thank you. Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

jjdbike

Hey Bryan & friends. Any progress on 500 series side plates?
JD

Mr Xv3

Hi Bryan!  Hope all is well... interested in a 300 kit... pm sent. Thanks!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Mr Xv3 on August 07, 2020, 01:31:20 PM
Hi Bryan!  Hope all is well... interested in a 300 kit... pm sent. Thanks!

Hi,

I sent a response.  Thank you.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

jjdbike

Quote from: jjdbike on July 26, 2020, 11:59:48 AM
Hey Bryan & friends. Any progress on 500 series side plates?
JD
I suppose not.
Any plans in the works?
Please let us know.
JD

tenderloin

There are several superb Newell 300 Gen 2 side plate kits available in green....either through Bryan or eBay account whittierte.

fishloco8

Hi, are there any 300 series gen 2 side plate kits left? I purchased one awhile ago and am now looking for another. Thanks!

Monofil

Hello Bryan-
Please line me up with two of those Newell 500 series side plates in black when you decide to run a batch. O really enjoy your products.

Monofil

Legacy35

I am currently looking for a set of Newell 300 green side plates. Sent you a PM on this site as well Bryan. Thanks for your time. I have searched several sources online and did not find any.

Swami805

I'd be in for 3 sets of 500 plates if if it comes to pass. I have 3 reels squirreled away just in case.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bryan Young

Quote from: Legacy35 on November 26, 2022, 06:51:06 PMI am currently looking for a set of Newell 300 green side plates. Sent you a PM on this site as well Bryan. Thanks for your time. I have searched several sources online and did not find any.

Hi Stephen,

I'll have to look into my personal inventory if I have any left. I reserved one of each color for my own builds, but am willing to sell them if they are not build already.

Bryan

Bryan Young

Quote from: Swami805 on November 26, 2022, 08:06:11 PMI'd be in for 3 sets of 500 plates if if it comes to pass. I have 3 reels squirreled away just in case.

We, or should I say, Tom is at the final stages. I have to drop off different generations of the 500 series reels for the last figment check before production begins. Likely to drop off the reels next week.