Alan Tani 11th anniversary crab and rock cod charter

Started by mikeysm, September 21, 2019, 06:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Thanks for everyone sharing in the fun.  I,m sure I would have been tired, bruised and sore.  Looks likr the crab were waiting for you to return too.  Great stories and fun.  You people are great.  I went last year and it was sunny and flat sea.  Butt the Hulicat broke, Dominick scrambled to find another boat and was successfull.  We had a nice day butt no crab option, and the skipper certainly didn,t know oar how to produce rockfish it seemed,  Butt maybe next time.   Oregon is still closed for commercial crab it seems?   Glad you had fun! ;)

Marc Fong

This was a great adventure. Yes, it was a little rough, but nothing a little Bonine didn't take care of. Great company and good times. Feasted on Dungies when I got home. Tonight, fish tacos. Thanks to Juan for setting this up!

jlezama

You are welcome gents! From the pictures and the report it looked like laundry machine weather, yet a lot of fun!
Onto business: for those in need of a refund please send me a dm with your email or home address and preferred method of Payment (PayPal  check or Venmo)
Thanks again for participating in the charter! I will try to get the weather to cooperate next time!
Till next year
Juan

Hardy Boy

Glad you guys had fun and had success.

If you want really rough water just have Maxed Out Ted book the trip ....................... ;D. You had good weather!

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

jlezama

Quote from: jlezama on December 17, 2019, 05:14:48 AM
You are welcome gents! From the pictures and the report it looked like laundry machine weather, yet a lot of fun!
Onto business: for those in need of a refund please send me a dm with your email or home address and preferred method of Payment (PayPal  check or Venmo)
Thanks again for participating in the charter! I will try to get the weather to cooperate next time!
Till next year
Juan

Paypal refunds are out. Please confirm through a DM. For those who asked for checks, they will be out tomorrow.
This is the list I have for refunds, let me know if your name is left out
Thanks
Juan
5. Misty Brewster. PAID OUT   PAID   0   PAYPAL REFUND
6. El Pescador PAID OUT   PAID   0   CHECK REFUND
8. Dominick PAID OUT   PAID   0   PAYPAL REFUND
9. Mark Fong's wife PAID OUT   PAID   0   PAYPAL REFUND
12. Marc Fong Jr. PAID OUT   PAID   0   PAYPAL REFUND
15. R46chby PAID OUT   PAID   0   PAYPAL REFUND
17. Neilman PAID OUT   PAID   0   CHECK REFUND
18. Rick L PAID OUT   PAID   0   CHECK REFUND
19. Brook PAID OUT   PAID   0   PAYPAL REFUND

Swami805

Thanks again for putting the trip together, nice job!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Ron Jones

Quote from: Hardy Boy on December 17, 2019, 04:55:37 PM
Glad you guys had fun and had success.

If you want really rough water just have Maxed Out Ted book the trip ....................... ;D. You had good weather!

Cheers:

Todd

You beat me to it!
Ted will tell you that you need a Pilot House for when the waves are big enough to go over the top of the boat, at 25MPH! Air ride seats are great... for smacking your head.
Just to be clear, I can't WAIT for next season.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

jlezama

Hello Gents
                 My apologies for those waiting check refunds. University work load has been hectic before closing so I will send them to you today
Happy Holidays
Juan