Heddon 215

Started by festus, October 08, 2019, 08:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

Wow! Great save Fred...he does it again!! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

foakes

Already addressed, packaged, and ready to mail, Arlyn --

Working on reels this morning and today.

Heading over to Northfork the back route for lunch or dinner with Sue at LaCabaña sometime mid-day or for an early dinner.

So it may be until mañana before it gets mailed.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Crow

Thanks again, Fred !!  I'm so busy, I wish I was twins ....but if the "twin" was a lazy as the "original".....I'd b no better off  ::)!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Crow

I got the "replacement spool, yesterday, from Fred (Thanks, again, Fred !!)......there are a few differences in the "drag" area, mostly in the depth of the "hole", but...it'll work !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !