Puerto Vallarta! November 16-20, 2019

Started by alantani, November 16, 2019, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

The generosity on this site is OFF THE HOOK!!!   I go on too many charter trips where there is NO sharing of the days catch. NONE, ZIPPO... ZILCH.

therein lies a great difference.  Some people simply do not realize the joy of sharing in the catch.

scrinch

Wow! That sushi/sashimi spread looks fantastic!  :o

gstours

Wayne,  thanks for sharing the pictures of the nice presentation of food that was prepared.  All you guys are great guys and even greater still is the support your wives have for your wayward ways! ;)     

alantani

well, um, it's actually dominick that has really gone out of his way.  for the last few years, we've been imposing on him quite a bit.  we show up at his doorstep at 4am, he drives us to the airport, drops us off and goes back home to crawl into bed.  5 days later, he shows up to pick us up.  all he gets for his trouble is a few crummy pieces of fish!  i head down again on december 2nd.  it's bad luck to promise fish to anyone, but this time i think we'd better fill his freezer!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on November 24, 2019, 03:55:31 PM

this time i think we'd better fill his freezer!

I'll remember that next time.  :D  The Blue Fin Tuna was a share from Ben, (Alan's Buddy).  We did a taste test and the Blue Fin was the winner.  So Alan you have to target Blue Fin for the group.  They are spoiled.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

David Hall

I agree a BFT target is what's needed! next summer we need a San Diego charter or a fleet of small boats.