puerto vallarta - december 2-6, 2019

Started by alantani, December 01, 2019, 06:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

yeah, yeah, i know i just got back from there, but the november trip was not originally planned.  this trip was.  i'll be gone for a week.  dominick already has a heads up so i won't be waking him up out of a dead sleep this time.  we will be back on the el pescador.  hopefully the yellowfin will be more interested in biting and less interested in just jumping all around us like last time.  during the november trip, i had never seen so many fish busting the surface.  it was exciting to watch, and extremely aggravating, all at the same time.  back in a week!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dominick

Alarm set.  I hope I hear it.  ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Joao Tavares

How I wish I could experience a fish like that at the end of my gear.

Just out of curiosity Alan, what gear (Rod, reel and line) did you use to bring in that monster?

Oh, and congratulations.

João

Brewcrafter

David Hall

Quote from: Joao Tavares on December 02, 2019, 12:24:09 AM
How I wish I could experience a fish like that at the end of my gear.

Just out of curiosity Alan, what gear (Rod, reel and line) did you use to bring in that monster?

Oh, and congratulations.

João

Depending on where you're flying in from to PV 2500-3000 gets you a shot at them.

Benni3

Keep pulling them big monsters up,,,,, ;) this is going to be great,,,,, :D good luck my friends,,,,,,, ;D

alantani

A makaira 50 or penn international 50 visx, plus a united Composites Viper or seeker 2x4.

OneDay

Good luck and have a great time guys! 

Cheers,

Ed

alantani

Got skunked,  but the other guys caught some nice ones!

alantani

Wally15

Finally made it home. 3 AM EST. What a trip! More highs and lows then a roller coaster.
Hope I can get someone to send me a pic of my 1st billfish. A really nice sailfish.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

Glad you made it back ok. Gotta get this air travel stuff worked out.  I also came home with a 50 pound bag full of pargo and amberjack.  It's now safely in the freezer.  I'll leave it here for now. I can either ship it or I can save it for you to take back with you when you travel to California next!!!!

Ron Jones

Peaches is over here so much he should buy a house!
Glad you all had fun.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"