isutami bearings from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

Started by alantani, November 17, 2011, 03:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

this e-mail came in from out of the blue.  i won't be contacting them or making any purchases, but if someone does can you let us know how it works out.

To: alantani@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:31 AM
Subject: RE: Reel bearing from isutami

specialized in fishing reel Bearings since 1980

Hello,

Good day!

As you think this is a sales letter, but you will be regretful if delete it without checking the followings.

688ZZ Miniature Ball Bearing 8x16x5  EWC1209 One Way Bearings F036-A2 One Way Bearings MR85ZZ Ball Bearing 5x8x2.5  
Price:$0.23 /pcs Price:$0.48/pcs Price:$0.66/pcs Price:$0.29/pcs
Application: fishing reel bearing
Application: fishing reel bearing Application: fishing reel bearing Application: fishing reel bearing

1)Accept orders from anywhere,Any amount,any person!
2)With good quality at lower price!
3)Quick delivery to anywhere

Please inform us if you can not find what you need.
Wanna lessen your wallet's burden? why not contact us,You will know that I am not in brag!

Regards

Shelby
Sales representative

Email: shelby.hong@sutami.com
MSN:shelby.hong@hotmail.com
Official site: official site:www.isutami.com
ISUTAMI Customer Care Center

This email is sent to you personally, if you do not wish to receive any email from us, please reply this email directly to unsubscribe.
Click here to unsubscribe

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

shelby.hong

well,thanks alan.please allow me to modify some marking errors.

We are isutami bearings,not izutami bearings

and our official website is  www.isutami.com

thanks

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

inhotpursuit

I have sent an email to Shelby  for info on ceramics and will keep you up to date on what transpires the one way roller/clutch prices are very good

Nessie Hunter

Idea ???

Shelby, What if  you send a sample package to Alan Tani,  in common or selected sizes he uses frequently.
he can evaluate and post results...  

We are all looking for price breaks and even have Smoothdrags.com here that just may be interested also..  

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dominick

Dear Shelby:  I vote that you send a sample package of bearings to Alan.  But be forewarned if you do.  Alan will give an honest opinion of the quality of your bearings.  So if you have the confidence that you produce quality bearings, send Alan a sample package for evaluation.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

shelby.hong

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on November 17, 2011, 06:44:29 PM
Idea ???

Shelby, What if  you send a sample package to Alan Tani,  in common or selected sizes he uses frequently.
he can evaluate and post results...  

We are all looking for price breaks and even have Smoothdrags.com here that just may be interested also..  

Thank you for your interest for us,the samples are on the way to alan,
We will ask alan to post all the details of bearings later.
Very happy to join you all here.

shelby

www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

shelby.hong

Quote from: Pescachaser on November 17, 2011, 11:27:59 PM
Dear Shelby:  I vote that you send a sample package of bearings to Alan.  But be forewarned if you do.  Alan will give an honest opinion of the quality of your bearings.  So if you have the confidence that you produce quality bearings, send Alan a sample package for evaluation.  Dominick

Hello  Dominick

Thank you for your support,you will know all the details of the bearings later.I will be online here since 9:00am-18:00pm.

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

inhotpursuit

They are not able to supply ceramic bearings but Shelby will give discounts to Alans forum members, the bearing they are selling are abec1 and 3

shelby.hong

Quote from: inhotpursuit on November 18, 2011, 06:03:32 AM
They are not able to supply ceramic bearings but Shelby will give discounts to Alans forum members, the bearing they are selling are abec1 and 3
Most of our miniature bearings are stainless steel or ASTM material,ABEC-1/3/5/7 are ok for us,the ceramic hybrid ones may cost more and take more time,we will put ceramic hybrid ones on our website in recent months.

We are asking for the price from our cooperating factory and will give you the price for your inquired ones soon.
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

Nessie Hunter

Thank you Shelby...   Good to have you here...
I sure hope this works out..   
I could use a price break on good bearings..
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

inhotpursuit

Quote from: shelby.hong on November 18, 2011, 06:30:18 AM
Quote from: inhotpursuit on November 18, 2011, 06:03:32 AM
Most of our miniature bearings are stainless steel or ASTM material,ABEC-1/3/5/7 are ok for us,the ceramic hybrid ones may cost more and take more time,we will put ceramic hybrid ones on our website in recent months.

We are asking for the price from our cooperating factory and will give you the price for your inquired ones soon.
That will be great if you can do that Shelby

alantani

shelby, this would probably be a good time to ask a few questions. now, the only material we can use in a fishing reel is stainless steel.  what grade stainless do you use?  you've got an inside race, and outside race, shields, seals, balls and cage.  for most bearings, i have found that a two piece cage works better than one piece cage.  some spool bearings i like to leave open, so an abec 5 or 7 rating is important.  non-spool bearings are packed with grease, so the abec rating is not so important to me.  for spool bearings, a shield that is held in by a retaining ring is easiest to work with, assuming you can get in with the tip of fish hook and remove the retaining ring.  could bearings be ordered open.

Keta

How about small flanged angular contact bearings?
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

shelby, it's funny, my neighbor, the guy that comes fishing with me all the time, his home town in china is the same city as yours!  if you make it to san francisco, i will drag him along. 

as a matter of principle, i will allow anyone to post anything on this website that is fishing reel related.  the pricing, while not a problem for the consumer, will likely prove to be a problem for retailers in this country.  this could open up a huge can of worms..... 

alantani

sorry, just figured out what you meant so i changed the "z" to an "s."