isutami bearings from Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

Started by alantani, November 17, 2011, 03:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Tacklesmith

Quote from: shelby.hong on December 16, 2011, 08:37:01 AM
Hey guys,

Enclosed Herewith some one-way bearing and packing pictures. hope you will be interested.  :)

EWC1008-1 One Way Bearings(with inner shaft)
Material:440c  cage:POM

F038-A2 One Way Bearings(with inner shaft)
Material:440c  cage:Nylon

Color box 1

Color box 2

How do they look?

I like the EWC1008-1 One Way Bearings(with inner shaft)
Material:440c  cage:POM

RWS

I'm looking for Daiwa A/R Bearing part # F55-2703 for LUNA 203, 253 & 300. Also Shimano A/R Bearings in part # BNT 1207 FOR Calcutta 400B, and BNT 2949 A/R Bearing for Calcutta 300-400TE
They must HAVE  S.STEEL ROLLERS
Please give me a cost per bearing and shipping to USA email richard.schmitz@sbcglobal.net cell 708 514 7777
THANKS RICHARD W SCHMITZ

shelby.hong

Quote from: RWS on December 29, 2011, 04:23:03 PM
I'm looking for Daiwa A/R Bearing part # F55-2703 for LUNA 203, 253 & 300. Also Shimano A/R Bearings in part # BNT 1207 FOR Calcutta 400B, and BNT 2949 A/R Bearing for Calcutta 300-400TE
They must HAVE  S.STEEL ROLLERS
Please give me a cost per bearing and shipping to USA email richard.schmitz@sbcglobal.net cell 708 514 7777
THANKS RICHARD W SCHMITZ

Hi,Richard

Thanks for your inquiry.To be frank,we always quote according to the measure of the bearing and material, i am not very familiar with the fishing reel part....so this seems a little hard for me to get the bearing size u need from the reel part item number, but i will try. ;)

Hey guys,anyone can help for the size of these reel bearings?  appreciated for that. ???

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

inhotpursuit

Shelby the shimano ar bearing bnt 2949  diamentions are 10x16/17x8 the sleave is 8x10x10 with two 1.5mmx4mm prongs ,let me know the part number also ,shimano ar bearings do have some back play so i would like to try your ar bearings.i'm not sure of the bnt 1207

sorry for the miss info Shelby the diawa T3 ar bearing is quite a bit smaller than the shimano ar bnt 2949 i will strip  a curado 301 and measure them for your info along with some other reels with different ar bearings

shelby.hong

Kenny,Many thanks for your pictures and information.

As china will be on new year holiday for 3 days since 1st-3rd January.We are trying to figure that out.

I will post once we get the result.

I think Frank had a post for Luna 203,that includes the bearing size.But i can not find that. ???.i am  still looking for that topic.

Please give me some time, i will find the answer.

Happy new year,guys.

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

inhotpursuit

Shelby the shimano bnt 3910 ar bearing is the same size as bnt 2049 (10x16/17x8)allthough the  sleave is shorter 8x10x9 with two 1.5mm x4mm prongs

this a daiwa f99-9803 ar bearing out of a T3

dimentions are: ar bearing 10x14.5x9  :sleave is 8x10x10.6 keyed inside.

people are putting more strain on their ar bearings with the addition of carbontex washers and we are seeing more frequent failures in the ar bearings, i suggest maybe buying some different ar bearings from different manufacturers to add to your list of ar bearings, and listing the dimentions i was going to purchase some with my last order but i was unsure of the sizes you have in stock. Kenny

shelby.hong

Quote from: inhotpursuit on December 30, 2011, 08:49:06 AM
Shelby the shimano ar bearing bnt 2949  diamentions are 10x16/17x8 the sleave is 8x10x10 with two 1.5mmx4mm prongs ,let me know the part number also ,shimano ar bearings do have some back play so i would like to try your ar bearings.i'm not sure of the bnt 1207

Thanks for your effort and advice. kenny, i had this one figured out.      ±0.05 stand for the tolerance.

The part number is EWC1008-1 (This is our part No. As the bearing's size is always changing,it does not have a universal item number)

This is the DWG and product picture

Shimano A/R Bearing in part # BNT 2949

EWC1008-1

Hope this can help
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

inhotpursuit

Shelby  the shimano ar bearing has more rollers than the one you have shown my guess is you are using biggers roller pins than the stock shimano ar bearings, the sleave is also a different design.is it possible for you to add a couple to my order so i can check out the feasabilty of using them on shimano reels  thanks. Kenny

Nessie Hunter

Well I am quite relieved that you have the BNT2949....   

I was going to Mic the one I got into today (Cardiff 300).
But I could NOT do that good of a job (ever)...   LOL
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

shelby.hong

Quote from: inhotpursuit on December 31, 2011, 08:52:24 AM
Shelby  the shimano ar bearing has more rollers than the one you have shown my guess is you are using biggers roller pins than the stock shimano ar bearings, the sleave is also a different design.is it possible for you to add a couple to my order so i can check out the feasabilty of using them on shimano reels  thanks. Kenny

Well kenny,the 6 rollers drew in the design picture is only for reference,actually it's more than 6.

You r right,the sleave design is a little different,but the measure is matched with that one in your photo.Thats why they do not have a universal part number,because some design of the reel bearing is always changing.

I will add 1 piece of EWC1008-1 to your order and send to you for free,just for your testing. ;D

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

inhotpursuit

Paleoreelist

Shelby, you never sent me a free item  :o :o !!     (Only joking). :P
The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

inhotpursuit

shelby.hong

Quote from: Paleoreelist on January 03, 2012, 07:58:49 PM
Shelby, you never sent me a free item  :o :o !!     (Only joking). :P

Ron,i promise you will get extra ones for your next order,hope you satisfied with the bearings. ;D

shelby
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com

Paleoreelist

Three reels fitted with your bearings have gone out of the workshop this week, I'll keep you posted on feedback.
The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.