Penn 9500SS - rebuild, handle, drag and 12-tooth ratchet upgrade

Started by redsetta, November 29, 2011, 11:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Mic, replace all the missing parts and take it from there. if you still have problems afterwards, we'll see how we could help.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Mic

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 26, 2016, 01:22:45 AM
Mic, replace all the missing parts and take it from there. if you still have problems afterwards, we'll see how we could help.

Sal

Thanks Sal,
I'm in the process now of taking it down and starting over. That's probably going to be the best way to find out if any of the current pieces have any faults or failures.

Justin,
Thanks for the break down information. I found the one on Scott's. Like working with them folks over there. They know what they are doing.

I'll let yawl know how it turns out. It's going to be a while before I can get to it. Summer time in Texas is pretty hard and fast on a air conditioning technician. Gota make it while it's there to make.

Thanks again Justin, Sal~!

Maxed Out

Are these parts still available for the 9500ss ??

Thanks in advance........Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

redsetta

I've still got a few 12-tooth gears, but not sure how many dogs (if any).
PM your address and I'll send you what I've got.
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Maxed Out

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Jerseybros

If by any chance you have any of the 12 tooth ratchets left, could you PM me info for purchasing one or two.
Thanks,
Tom

redsetta

Hi Thomas,
I already PM'd you, but figured I'd repost here in case anyone else is looking...
I'm afraid I recently gave the last few to Ted (Maxed Out).
Adam (Three se7ens) does a fantastic titanium kit, that's profiled here:
Perhaps try sending Adam a PM and see if he can help you out.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer