Main Menu

Blood in urine

Started by Donnyboat, April 26, 2020, 04:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Thanks to all that have responded, Pat & I can be very thankful, of our good health, hardly lost a days work till retirement, althrough we had very little education, and left school @ a very young age, we worked hard, and saved a lot, you just never know whats ahead, stay safe, keep well, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

wfjord

Don,
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for your son.  My father had cancer in his kidney when he was in his '50s.  One kidney was removed, he had a series of treatments and recovered completely.

W

Joao Tavares

Don

Hope goes well and quickly with your son.

Sal
Same for you.

Let's keep our hopes high in these times of uncertainty.

oc1

I had a similar situation six or eight years ago.  Life with one kidney is just like life with two kidneys.  It's freaky Donny, but hang in there.
-steve

Donnyboat

Thanks Steve & Woody, and every one else, nice to know there is life with one kidney, Sal was kind enough, to contacted me personally, thanks for your thoughts Sal, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Zimbass

Prayers for your son, Don. Many cancer survivors around to testify to the fact that there are new treatment drugs being developed every day.

Have faith

Best.

Terry.

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Newell Nut

Wishing your son a speedy and successful recovery.

Dwight

xjchad

Don,
Praying for your son and your family!
Thank you for sharing and please keep us posted on how he's doing and anything you guys need!
Chad
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Rocket Dog

Never news you want to hear, but keep positive as you are. Praying for the best results and speedy recovery.

mo65

Quote from: Donnyboat on April 27, 2020, 06:35:44 AM
Thanks Steve & Woody, and every one else, nice to know there is life with one kidney.

Don,
   My brother had one kidney removed years ago...cancer has never returned. Then during a heart ultrasound a few years ago I found out that I too only had one Kidney...seems I was born that way. Hoping for the best for your son also. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

wfjord

My long time fishing partner discovered he only had one kidney after having x-rays for kidney stones.

jurelometer

Best wishes for your son and your family.

-J

Dominick

I hope things work out.  Keep your spirits up.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Cor

Sad to read this Don, but my very best wishes to you and family.
Cornelis

Donnyboat

All you good people are so kind, thanks, he is going okay with it, he`s been collecting wood, for the winter 5 trail louds, as he may have to take it easy for a whyle after the op, thanks again every one, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat