Main Menu

Blood in urine

Started by Donnyboat, April 26, 2020, 04:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Sorry to hear about your son's cancer in his kidney.  Luckily he can live on one.  I pray for a smooth sergery and speedy recovery. 

Also to you and your family.  It's always difficult to see others, especially your kids, suffer no matter how old they are.  A prayer for peace be with your family.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

gstours

Our prayers are for your sons speedy recovery.   We wish you both a healthy and happy life . 

Donnyboat

Thanks Bryan & Gary, he has the operation booked for next Monday, only trouble is with the C19 Virus, know social gathering, he is only aloud one visitor /Day, as he & his wife have been married for 30 odd years now, she will be the one, & rightly so.
      By the way that man Sal, with all the troubles he has with his health, he has contacted me dayely sinse I announced this bizzo with our Son, you a champ Sal, we certainly in your corner wishing you a speedy recovery, cheers Don
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

He is in my prayers and see other doctors,,,, >:( here most are bad....

Shark Hunter

Prayers Sent Don.
Godspeed!
Life is Good!

Donnyboat

Thanks Benni & Daron, second opinion, is a wise idea, but with the C 19 virus, most of the elective operations are postponed, most of the hospitals are to bizzy with the virus, so you can`t pick & choose to much, just now. when they say cancer, I think it is best to have it removed as soon as possible, keep well stay safe, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

milne

Don,, My apologies, I have missed this thread.
        Sending best wishes and prayers for your son and your family.
   We have some great doctors in the land down under,  good luck with his Op.

kindest regards

Col

Donnyboat

Thanks Col, Saturday night here now, he was here tonight for evening meal, he said he has know symptons apart from blood in his pee, he is going to get another load of wood in the morning, has his operation Monday morning, he has to be at the hospital by 6 Am, 100 Km away, he should be fine, thanks to every one, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Donnyboat

Okay our son Danny, had his kidney removed on Monday as planned, the surgeon, said every thing went as well as could be expected, they kept him in for another night, as his oxygen levels were a bit low, he has a post op appointment in two weeks, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Glad to hear everything went smooth, Don!
All my best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

Yes, happy to hear things are going as planned !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Maxed Out

Quote from: Crow on May 06, 2020, 12:58:22 PM
  Yes, happy to hear things are going as planned !

X2
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Ron Jones

That is fantastic news! Thank the lord. We will continue to pray for a smooth recovery and NO MORE CANCER!! (I hate that stuff)
Ron Jones
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

wfjord

Sounds good, Don.  Hoping for an excellent recovery!