pro ex 5/0-2

Started by alantani, December 07, 2008, 05:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Holy cow, that's a cool shot.  Who needs a chair when the system creates a chair for you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bunnlevel Sharker

Except when he sounds/sticks to the bottom in my case. Anyone who can fish 70lbs of drag is a man, highest I've gone in around 50
Grayson Lanier

jonathan.han

You can always rest it on the rail. That is, unless you're an IGFA diehard and shun such meager attempts at true sporting methods. In that case, just use a fighting chair and kick your legs up and back the throttle down.
raw instinct

Bunnlevel Sharker

Quote from: jonathan.han on September 07, 2013, 08:00:45 AM
You can always rest it on the rail. That is, unless you're an IGFA diehard and shun such meager attempts at true sporting methods. In that case, just use a fighting chair and kick your legs up and back the throttle down.
words of a wiseman. Almost every big fish I've seen caught off the pier has had the rod rested on the rail. Another advantage to a long rod grip
Grayson Lanier

jiggingworld

Just received power handles for Avet EX series. Right on time for my next week PEI Giant Tuna Trip.
Will see how it performs.

Do you know if T-RX and EX 80 handles are same as EX 50?

EX50 handle installed on EX 30.

Yong.

jiggingworld

Quote from: Bryan Young on August 27, 2013, 01:35:39 PM
The only way to get a high drag setting is to configure the bellevilles to ((((.  but 70 lbs of drag?  I think the reel would break.

Thanks for the tip. (((( increased 10lbs more drag and still has very good free spool. i started with 30~35lb drag and bumped to 55lb once I reeled in mono top shop. took me 19min start to finish. I also installed 130mm long handle & I can see big diffrence. my arm was not tired at all. feel more relaxed then fighting 650lb giant on T-RX with 65lb drag.

Yong.

alantani

nice!  have you looked at a larger diameter grip? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jiggingworld

Quote from: alantani on September 21, 2013, 10:54:57 PM
nice!  have you looked at a larger diameter grip? 

our T-bar diameter is 25mm. we also thinking about make T-bar with EVA, almost same as SOM t-bars. never had one but people want bigger T-bars.

Yong.

mitchman

Anyone have a closeup or clearer schematic of what the gear stack is supposed to look like? My EX50 is having problems engaging into 2nd gear....