New Project

Started by Keta, June 16, 2020, 01:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Lee, he is getting there.  He told me to stay home until he got the new flooring in because of construction.  But I will be going up soon to put lighting on the garage and sheds.  I have an appointment Monday to check out a lighting job here, hopefully it will be smaller than the last. We'll see.

I have a bench style in my boat, so no go for a suspension seat.  I will be a bit jealous there. 

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bryan Young

suspension seats are really nice.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Hardy Boy

Nice little rig there Lee. I see a few of those around here and my buddy has the 23 footer. You will find that it will be a drean trolling with the 4 stroke and wont even use the kicker. I know I don't anymore as my 90 does not burn much fuel, is quieter than kicker, better turning control plus those small 4 strokes are good for thousands of hours. One guy I know has 4500 hours on a 50. I put hydraulic on my boat two years ago and wish I installed it from the start ....................... night and day difference compared to teleflex !!

Ahoy:

Todd
Todd

Keta

Quote from: Rancanfish on June 19, 2020, 02:30:23 PM
Lee, he is getting there.  He told me to stay home until he got the new flooring in because of construction.  But I will be going up soon to put lighting on the garage and sheds.  I have an appointment Monday to check out a lighting job here, hopefully it will be smaller than the last. We'll see.

I have a bench style in my boat, so no go for a suspension seat.  I will be a bit jealous there. 

I am working in the Chiloquin area now.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Rancanfish

That's cool.  Hope I get to see you when I'm up.

Keta

I removed the VOR pump, cut the wires and put in a non VRO fuel pump.  Heading to Klamath Lake for a "3 hour tour" (test run).  Will post photos when/if I get back.... ;D

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

The motor runs rough and does not come up to RPM under load, 3 hour tour was 29 min.

Mark Twain

Dominick

Quote from: Keta on June 27, 2020, 04:44:00 PM
The motor runs rough and does not come up to RPM under load, 3 hour tour was 29 min.

Wow!  That was a fast run.  3 hour trip in 29 minutes.  ::)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Quote from: Dominick on June 27, 2020, 06:05:24 PM

Wow!  That was a fast run.  3 hour trip in 29 minutes.  ::)  Dominick

The weather did not start getting rough and the tiny ship was not tossed.

Mark Twain

Rancanfish

Ha, Lee, I laughed out loud at that one.

Keta

I am thinking of naming her the Sea Sparrow, Ouzel or Minnow....wife says none of the above.  I like Sea Sparrow.  I gave
a month to come up with a name then it will be Sea Sparrow.

Mark Twain

RowdyW

Don't call it the minnow, remember what happened to the Captain & Gilligan.  ;D ;D  Hmmm, $ea $parrow  ::)

Gfish

"The Skipper brave and sure..."
Nice area Chiloquin, some of the local people---not so much. I worked 13 miles North at the Fort Creek farm for a year while living down in the ' Falls.
I like "Ouzel". Maybe your wife(without saying it to you) wants you to name it after her or your daughter. When I registered my personal locater beacon with NOAA, they wanted a vessel name: She gave me "Ting-ting" which I wrote in permanent marker. Now that I think about it, it kinda sounds like a nick-name and it's way faded-out so I godda re-do it.
Lookin forward to more of this saga Lee.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Gfish has it down.  What is your wife's name?  Maybe you can incorporate it with Ouzel like Ouzel Marie.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

I do not think she would like the boat to be named the Fataz.... ;D

Mark Twain