Savage High Preformance rods

Started by coastalobsession, December 15, 2011, 07:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastalobsession

Hey I just thought I'd give y'all a link to a popular rod maker here on the Texas Gulf Coast. Don builds high quality rods that can withstand the everyday use that charter captains put on them so you know that they will last for years. I had the pleasure of fishing with some of his rods recently and I can tell you this, you wont be disappointed. (Alan I hope you dont see this as spamming, I want to let people know about his products. Sorry)
His website is http://high-performance-rods.com/About_High_Performance_Rods.htm

Full coolers
Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

Norcal Pescador

Quote(Alan I hope you dont see this as spamming, I want to let people know about his products....)
This isn't spamming - this is what it's all about.

Nice looking rods and products.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

yup, it's fishing related.  we're all photo junkies.  post photos if you'd like!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dismissed

I run a 45' Bertram here in Texas, and have, since I've gotten to know Don Savage, had him make all our rods to my specs.  Awesome!  It's nice to get everything exactly like you want it down to length of foregrip and reargrip.  I recently had him make 2 rods for Torsa 40's for pitchbaiting with the big ring top roller guides to be able to cast a little.  Can't say enough good about him. 

coastalobsession

Capt Mark Holland also fishes with them.
Coastal Obsession Deckhand and reel cleaning

day0ne

Got a few myself. Don is a very nice guy
David

"Lately it occurs to me: What a long, strange trip it's been." - R. Hunter