6 more days!!!!

Started by alantani, September 26, 2020, 10:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Jim Fujitani

Lee!

What happened to the propeller on that BFT!?!?!?  Pulled away from a shark?  Inquiring minds are dying to know....

MarkT

Lee, you look almost as beat as the BFT!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Keta

Mark, yup.

Quote from: Jim Fujitani on October 19, 2020, 03:10:29 PM
Lee!
What happened to the propeller on that BFT!?!?!?  Pulled away from a shark?  Inquiring minds are dying to know....

A large mako helped me about 20' from the boat.  The deckhands  beat the shark off with their gaffs.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

Lee, that's photo of the month right there......This could be the cover jacket for Hemingway's "Old Man and the Sea".....congrats on the BFT....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Congratulations Lee!  Fish of a lifetime!

Maxed Out

The best part Lee, is you got to rest and recover your strength. Can't say the same about the cow !
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Hardy Boy

Lee you are a pro angler !! Caught and bleed at the same time with no wasted effort ................................ although you look a little toasted there.

Good job:

Todd
Todd

oc1

That's wild Lee.  Was the tail still attached or did they have to gaff it separately?  Congratulations.
-steve

Keta

Quote from: oc1 on October 20, 2020, 05:43:38 AM
That's wild Lee.  Was the tail still attached or did they have to gaff it separately?  Congratulations.
-steve

Attached with a small piece of skin.

Mark Twain

Donnyboat

Well thats one way to bleed your fish, nice catch Lee, congrats, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Brewcrafter

Awesome fish Lee! - john

Dominick

Lee you look puckered.  What a great feeling.  Just sitting there waiting for the muscles to recover.  Nice work.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Awesome Lee! ;D
I totally agree with you.
Sal's passing is a tough pill to swallow.
We have to carry on,
Daron
Life is Good!