Cod & Crab Combo Nov 18th

Started by Crab Pot, November 11, 2020, 04:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdub

Steve thanks for the invite!  It was a blast, water was rough getting out the but the rest of the day was perfectly fine.  The Lings and crabs were well worth the surf.

Crab Pot

To close out this thread:

I was rear-ended on HWY 80 near the race track going home from this trip.

I was in bumper to bumper traffic and at a dead stop when Mario Andretti out of the commuter lane decided he could squeeze between me and the other stopped car behind me. 

He hit me solid and totaled my wives car. I was able to drive it home but I could tell it was bent.

Hit me at 30-40 MPH according to my body shop service writers estimate.

Didn't feel hurt when it happened but the next morning my neck was stiff and I couldn't turn to the left.

Still dealing with it.

Still looking for a car to make the boss happy again...
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

jon_elc

dang.. sorry to hear about the rear-end. i've always had good results with a chiropractor after an accident.  and i've had a few.  and shopping for a new car is a whole nother kind of pain.  especially in today's times. and if she was completely happy with that car, it's hard to find something just like that one.

Gfish

Whoa! What a drag. Especially after an all-inclusive, successful Bay Area fishing trip like that.

Good ol' I-80. My son had a similar rear-ender on 580. A sudden-lane-changing p/u rear ended him & his wife while they were stopped in a jam, totaling mom's Prius. Yeah, chiropractic treatments helped a-lot. The kid did good with the insurance co. though, by not letting them low-ball him. They do make you work, to get your due, but it was worth it.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Dominick

Quote from: Crab Pot on December 08, 2020, 12:11:13 AM
To close out this thread:

I was rear-ended on HWY 80 near the race track going home from this trip.

I was in bumper to bumper traffic and at a dead stop when Mario Andretti out of the commuter lane decided he could squeeze between me and the other stopped car behind me. 

He hit me solid and totaled my wives car. I was able to drive it home but I could tell it was bent.

Hit me at 30-40 MPH according to my body shop service writers estimate.

Didn't feel hurt when it happened but the next morning my neck was stiff and I couldn't turn to the left.

Still dealing with it.

Still looking for a car to make the boss happy again...

You should be going to the doctor and calling a lawyer.  Seriously, those whiplash injuries are serious.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

vdub

Steve, sorry to hear man.  What a crap way to end the year.  Hope you're feeling better