Round 2, BFTvKeta

Started by Keta, November 12, 2020, 05:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

I'm projecting a serious depletion of fish stock with Lee and Aiala out fishing....Good luck and tight lines.   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

sabaman1

Have fun and Tight lines to you Lee!
JIM

MarkT

The Royal Star got back this morning just after us on the Excel. I had all my stuff loaded into my car by 5:30am. The New Lo An was there too and unloaded at least one cow, of about 275#, that was caught on the kite. I didn't know Lee was heading out or I'd have looked for him!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Keta

Damn Mark, I would have liked to say hi.

The BFT were not biting, we got  40-50 pound and a 160 pound ish fish.  We got a pile of mid albacore size YFT and micro YT.   Weather was great and it was a fun trip with friends.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

oc1

No pitchers then it didn't happen  :)
-steve

Keta

After a long 12 hour drive, some times in heavy rain but no snow or ice, I got home.  Pete decided to push on 5 or so more hours and made it home tired but safe.

It was a fun but not so productive trip with old friends and others I have known for years but never fished with.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

David Hall

scrinch

Quote from: Keta on November 17, 2020, 04:51:22 PM
The BFT were not biting....
The BFT must have heard that you were on your way back, Lee. After the fight you went through on the SOA, they knew what you'd go through to catch 'em, so they headed for the hills when they heard you were coming back. Next time you'll have to sneak up on them!  ;)

Meanwhile

Nice seeing you Lee.  You need to come up and fish this summer.  Just a few Charters, more fishing with friends on board this year.

Keta

Mark Twain