Wishing and Dreaming.

Started by gstours, December 24, 2020, 03:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

This title was needed to get your attention and steer you away from the duldrums of the norm >:( and stirr you up a little bit.
  Ya  its not reality for most of us,  butt for if you could just sit in that kayak and hold that rod and try crankin awile? :o
     Merry Happy,  Soon we will have a new year! ;D

All comments welcome.!

Wompus Cat

I had my eyes Glued to the screen and all I can say is

!!!!!WOW!!!!
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

SteveL

Reminds me of an article I read about charter captains in south florida or the keys getting bored with competing against each other in tournaments, so the arranged a special tournament.  Each captain was given a tractor tire inner tube that they could trick out any way they wanted, and a chaser boat was used for each captain when they hooked up with a marlin from the inner tube.

gstours

Thanks for watching.   Up here in Alaska the fish n game board and Hal commission have tried to manage our fishery.   
   Bring your lawyer,  just be creative.  As a chartered fisherman you are considered guided as you stand in the mother charter boat,  and if you're towing a skiff, after hooking a reasonable fish that would exceed the size or quantity rule/law then you slip into the skiff and land your fish/prize and you are now non guided as a sport fisher and you beat the rules and laugh on the plane ride back home thinking people are so dumb?
   Yes this actually happens. >:(

Gfish

1 - 3 miles in, probably more like 1, I'm cuttin the line! My old-out of shape self has always gotta be thinking about making it back!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

thorhammer

Quote from: SteveL on December 24, 2020, 05:06:58 PM
Reminds me of an article I read about charter captains in south florida or the keys getting bored with competing against each other in tournaments, so the arranged a special tournament.  Each captain was given a tractor tire inner tube that they could trick out any way they wanted, and a chaser boat was used for each captain when they hooked up with a marlin from the inner tube.

those inner tube sailfish tourneys got pretty whack! It was like the state fair and Macy's parade of personal fishing craft!!!