Dissapearing post?

Started by gstours, February 03, 2021, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

A few daus ago I was working on figguring out if the site here oar meself was in error?  I did finally post some still piks in wildlife scenes and this morning the whole topic is gone.      Its not a big deal to me as they were there once and can be replicated,  butt just wondered?
   I do want to thank everyone who is keeping the forum running.       
So for now here,s another fun on the water day I could share here,   you know,  in the great northwest.     gst.

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

yeah, sorry, gary.  godaddy really messed us up.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

gstours

Thanks for your support......I,m learning,  I just wondered????   Yes i,m old enough to know!!!!!! ;D.
Maybe now isnt the best time to experiment on stuff.    Butt   
    Lets view the twins...

gstours

Heres natural progression ,  another yard guests getting a drink of rainwater.   
     Ive had issure with Photobucket foa quite a while,  butt now its my friend for sharing Real Camera format pictures,  for sharing,  .....
  If i can for many pictures I use a phone or tablet as its so easy to share direct from the device....     I cant wait to go fishing again.... ;)

gstours

oldmanjoe

Is that a tracking collar on mother moose ?
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

gstours

Yes Joe its a radio transmitter collar that state fish and game installs on female moose to track their movements and location.
   Its how i can tell them apart too.
Here is a nother sans collar.    Flurried.  

Mom here has a collar,  we have the moose in town quite a bit in the winter,  they are safer,  as the wolf is their enemy when calving or rearing them.   Fewer wolves... better survival....

<

Lastly here is a young male ,  "peeping Tom"  looking in the front window,,,,,

After wondering around bored he lays down in the yard watching and listening for danger.

This is only a test.......

gstours

I have no idea why the last pik showed up like it did after posting the previous pik?   Any ideas?     :)