a blast from the past.

Started by gstours, March 05, 2021, 02:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

One of my neighbors asked to go fishing for halibuts , so of course if he could go when the weather and tides were good it was a plan.
     Ben is a good kid and loves to fish for salmon, we made a morning of halibut fishing.   It was crazy good.   wish you were there too.
  See what you think?   

Dominick

You ask "See what you think?"  Well I think that was exciting and I wish I was there.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

oldmanjoe

What a beautiful day to fish , flat calm and not to cold..
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

David Hall

I agree with Dominick.  Awesome video and happy for Dean. Some day I'll have to catch one of these monsters.

Ron Jones

You see the "little fish" floating behind the big one? That's NOT a little fish!
WOW
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

gstours

Thanks,  I still like reruns.   Specially if the fish goes all the way to the bottom again....
     I've got a least 99 more,   If the lockdown lasts 98 more weeks.🎣🤞🎣