When you gotta go.

Started by gstours, March 07, 2021, 02:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Sometime its holy crap >:(   things happen fast.   spillin coffee, upsetting a chair.  On my boat the fish come first.  Sometimes theres no time for the Go Pro even it seems.   Butt without that you would still be watchin tv. :'(
 Here an episode from a while back,  I took a neighbor fella,  he was not interested in buying a licience to for fish so we agreed he could ride along for the day.   No problem...          We were having a good time talking and waiting,  i got a nod on my rod its is time to get interested......
  Wasn,t long before we were going to lose an unruly fish,     so i had to get rid of the anchored position and drift back and get back as the fish went up and to the otherside unerwater....  My friend did not want to hold the rod.....up to the anchor rope was my job.   Gotter done....
 It was fun,  we let the fish go....... and i got some tape for you.......see what you think?    wish you were there....

Wompus Cat

I can almost Feel the Tug on the line .
Your Videos are just outstanding !
The only problem is I have to keep wiping off the Drool on my keyboard..............
Guess I need to start downloading these  ::)

Thanks for  Still another Great Virtual Adventure !
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Good man Gary.  Release the big ones.  Nice stuff.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

AlasKen

Nice job.  I am sitting here in Anchorage watching it snow and servicing reels.  Was that a 114H with tiburon frame?

I am glad to see others releasing the big ones.  The rule on my boat is anything estimated at 100 or over is released.  First year fishing in my boat in 08 we boated and kept our first century+.  My son caught her.  130lb at scale.  After that we agreed to release anything approaching 100.  My son caught another one around 100 on a Charter Special.  Not planned and in 80'.  Had to give the drag a servicing after that.  It took about 90 minutes.  I drank coffee and told him to hurry up. 

Again good on you releasing the genetics back to reproduce.