Penn family

Started by AlasKen, March 08, 2021, 03:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlasKen

In 2016 I decided I was going to update my Penn reels and bought a bunch of parts.  Probably spent a lot more than needed but everyone needs a hobby.  I finally got around to using the parts this week.  First photo is of my Senators and one of my 209s.  From left to right.
Penn 209 which I serviced with some lubed HT-100 washers.  I have 4 of these, I used to have 4 grandkids, I will be looking for a new one, reel not grandkid, 5 is enough.
Penn 112H with a Tiburon frame.  SS gears and such on the way. Stock side plates.
Penn 113H with Tiburon frame and Cortez Conversions sideplates.  It has one of CC double dog bridge plate with other SS upgrades. One of Alan's power handles
Penn 114H with Tiburon frame and a CC SS special cut main gear and washers.  Stock side plates and one of Alan's power handles.  I still need to drill out the arm.

Second photo is a $5 garage sale Penn 67 Longbeach reel.  Went stock but I did replace and lube the HT-100 drag washers.

Now a question for others that went to Tiburon frames, anyone else go to take the brag photo only to notice the Tiburon plate was upside down on 2 out of 3 reels?  Just curious.  Now I just need for the snow to melt so I can see if I got them together correctly.  The first butt we hook should let me know