Hello from Germany

Started by Justus, March 10, 2021, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justus

Hello everyone, my name is justus, iam 22 years old and iam living in the northern part of germany.
Iam servicing my own reels since 3-4 years now, so there is a lot to learn for me.

I found this platform quite fast in the past and for me it is a great enrichment for learning more and more about servicing, repairing and tuning my own fishing reels.
So thanks to all of you out there, helping so many guys to maintain there own fishing reels.

Hope everyone is ok and these times and has enough time to go out there.

Justus

Tiddlerbasher

Hi Justus and welcome from the Ex. EU Uk - Chris ;D

thorhammer

Welcome! My family is German, and my uncle fished Europe strenuously for pike, salmon, and zander. He also went to the Volga each year, and caught a wels over 100kg. He was a big guy, and I have a picture of him sitting on it.

John

oldmanjoe

Welcome  Justus      What reels do you fish with ?     
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Wompus Cat

Willkommen Herrn Justus von einem alten deutschen Nachkommen in Texas

Got that from Google Translator , my German is Horrible
Always wanted to visit Germany .It is a BEAUTIFUL Country.
Wanted to visit the factory that made the Automobiles I serviced for over 45 years .
I bet you are familiar with DAM Reels ?
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Brewcrafter

Welcome Justus from Southern California! - john

foakes

Welcome, Justus!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Greetings, Justus, from Minnesota, USA.

Frank

Donnyboat

Hi Justus, like Joe said, what reels do you have including models, what do you mostly, catch over there, & welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

welcome!!!!  glad we were able to get you through that stupid spam filter!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

Welcome !! My "people"were from that part of Germany...close to the Danish border.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

conchydong

kjdunne

Welcome Justus from a fan of those DAM reels!

Kal

Sharkb8

Welcome Justus from south Australia

Kim