HAVE A FEW TIBURON T60WEX PENN 114H EXTRA WIDE KITS AVAILABLE AS OF 3.25.21

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 21, 2021, 11:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We are picking up a new run of T60WEX topless extra wide kits for the Penn 114H 6/0 Senators from Tiburon this Wednesday, March 24, and will be shipping them shortly thereafter.  If you have already ordered one, we would appreciate it if you would please send me your shipping address and payment.  If you have not ordered one but might want one, we have 5 kits left: 3 silver, 1 red and 1 black.  

These kits, also known as the Super Six or Black Marlin are the same width as the Newell Black Marlin kit, and extend the spool width of the Penn 114H 6/0 Senator from the standard 2 3/4" up to 3 1/2" increasing the line capacity by 27%, approximately the same capacity as the 9/0 Senator.  If you would like to order one, please post here or send us a PM.

In addition to increasing the line capacity, the topless one piece aluminum frame increases the strength and rigidity, providing perfect alignment for the side plates and preventing the spool from binding when the reel torques under heavy load.  The Tiburon spool is super-strong, machined in one piece from a solid rod of aluminum.

The frames are Tiburon's new-style topless Senator frames (topless with the flanges to replace the inner trim rings).  The tops of the frame are slotted for harness lugs.  The kits are compatible with all Made in the USA 114H, HL and HLW High Speed Senator side plates.  I do not know if they will work with Chinese Senator side plates.  They will not work with Accurate Accuplates.

The Penn 114H Senator is a tank of a reel, bulletproof, reliable and easily serviced, with all parts readily available.  It can fish 80 lb. line right out of the box, and the sky is the limit with all of the high performance aftermarket parts available.

They are $250 plus $13.60 for shipping by Priority Mail with tracking to anywhere in the USA.  Shipping for two kits would also be $13.60.  If you would like to order one, please send me a PM or email me at rfpauly@aol.com.  

Thank you,

Randy

Caranx

Wompus Cat

If the Red is still available put my nomenclature on it Please Sir.
If a Grass Hopper Carried a Shotgun then the Birds wouldn't MESS with Him

Wompus Cat

Wompus Cat

Got IT and slapped it together to see how it LOOKS . Got a few  Tweaks I want to do but it looks AWESOME  .
THanks Randy !!!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

That looks great Henry!  Thank you for the post and for your business.

Randy

Maxed Out

All you young lads step aside....there's a new sheriff in town
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Swami805

Wow Ted, that's nice.  Silver down to the clamp, even the reel foot!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

milne

Wow...... I willingly step aside, oh master !!!

Still waiting on the long aeroplane ride for mine, But that's one hard act to beat right there...

Col

milne

It's been said before, BUT
       Randy's Candy is sure Dandy.......

This T60WEX  is, as Ted put it to me, A BEAST !!!

Still have a power of internal work to be done to it, a Hex insert drag, a bit of Stainless gear, maxed out with a blade and new handle and this beast will be used out the back in the spread, with my 2 Internationals,, You can probably tell which one I would prefer to get a strike on  ;D..

Here's a Pic of the T60WEX next to my T4 and of course, my now finished T4XN.  Yep, I have an issue, which Randy helps me feed.
Handle blades from Maxed Out, Handles from the Boss, and S/S upgrades inside, make these upgraded reels really impressive, Cant wait to get the boat back on the water and give them all a good testing.

Thanks again Randy, as always, top product, Top service..

Col

Donnyboat

They all look great Col, pity to fish with them, just use a 9/0. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Maxed Out

Wow Col, those reels are works of art !! Very inspirational.

Thanks for posting

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 07, 2021, 01:42:52 AM
All you young lads step aside....there's a new sheriff in town

That's spectacular Ted!  Thank you for the photo.