He ate a part!

Started by InTheNet, April 06, 2021, 12:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InTheNet

Yesterday I went for my 2nd covid shot and decided to go home not back to work.

I had a reel to fix for a friend. As I was reassembling it  our 2 Vizsla's got back from their run and came to say hi. As I turned I  knocked a small piece off my table. As soon as it hit the floor Stryker had it in his mouth. I told him NO, which must mean swallow it quick before he can take it. DAMN! :)

So $2.29 for a part  $6.00 shipping  I will have it by Friday.

I don't post much but this is my go to place when I am stumped.

No problem with 2nd shot (phizer)

Stay healthy!

Cuttyhunker

Be happy you're not on strainer duty looking to recover the wife's diamond stud.
Doomed from childhood

Gfish

Well, if ya godda carry those little plastic bags when you take your buddies out, might as well take a stick with ya, too...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bill B

Gave me a good chuckle.....sorry about the missing part  :D   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Right move those Viszlas take big dumps.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

David Hall

I've lost a few parts but none like this, I'd have to try to recover it but it doesn't sound like a pleasant detail.

Rancanfish

I believe you have done the right thing ordering a new part.  No smelly inspection procedures for me thank you.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Donnyboat

Maybe if you fead it properly, you would still have the part, ha haa, another few days without fishing, good luck, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

El Pescador

Quote from: David Hall on April 06, 2021, 09:02:20 PM
... it but it doesn't sound like a pleasant detail.

David!

Not a big deal, I've watched my wife, on more than one occasion, digging out a penny from a diaper, each boy eat, to make sure it passed through.

Popsicle sticks work great.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Maxed Out

My kitty once had something hanging from his rear. I grabbed a Kleenex and got ahold of it and cat jumped and took off while screaming. It was a rubber band. I think he learned a lesson that day
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

oldmanjoe

??? PARTS IN Parts out , Biological cleaning process ?
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

JoseCuervo

I am still dying to know if it was a gear, a spring, or a dog, that he ate.

;)

Brewcrafter

I have learned so much from my friends on this site, but now I know what a Dog Spring really is and why it is so elusive... - john

Schrack

My cat took a Mitchell ring gear and batted it around garage floor, Several weeks later after ordering new one I moved my Roll Away Tool Box, Guess what I found.
Got to Love em!!!!!!!!